Jesus christ

• Jesus christ the people who play the game play too much and are too good…

I live in asia and the asian players are like gods you cant even kill them they are all fucking
    rank 40 or above…

I’m tired of shit like when I’m about to stab someone from the back when they don’t notice,
    they suddenly do a super fucking fast 180 and stab me before I could!? Like how the fuck do they know I was behind them?? IS it Hacking?

Also the archers are wayyyyyy too fucking good, almost like it would make you think they are hacking.
    They headshot me like all the way on the otherside of the FUCKING MAP?

SO can someone tell me its not hack so I can CALM DOWN.

I always get on the game forgetting how horribly good the players are and rage and get off
    after playing just for like 5 min now…

Im tired. Help me.

• Do you play on the singapore servers?

• singapore, japan, korea
    mostly japan

Damn I noticed that I never raged when playing games but after chivalry
    I started raging and now I rage at almost all games now…

Even Dota 2 pisses me off now how some hero’s are overpowered and
    crap and ASKDJASKLDJASKLDJA

Im so pissed right now.

But I have to say chivalry is a extremely great game but some players, damn,
    it feels like they are exploiting or something.

• A lot of players on the JP (and to a lesser degree the SG) servers play with 3rd person view, so they can see behind a fair bit.

• There are eastern servers? WHAT? Damn nigga, I need to find me some asian comp players, if they exist.

• we just had a 3vs3 tournament
    https://7stpxg.bn1.livefilestore.com/y2 … jpg?psid=1

And I just horribly sucked and I felt bad for my team… :(

And I raged cause we lost first match and even consolation

God damn

• @Del:

There are eastern servers? WHAT? Damn nigga, I need to find me some asian comp players, if they exist.

There are handful of asian competitive players

• @Glboom:

we just had a 3vs3 tournament

God damn

Haha, I know. The SEA.B ppl are my guys :D
    They sucked and lost their matches horribly too. Don’t feel bad.

• @Glboom:

we just had a 3vs3 tournament

God damn

Lol don’t feel bad, as long as you don’t quit you’ll keep improving.

Edit: Oh my god watching the tournament right now, it’s so god damn comedic.

• @Glboom:

singapore, japan, korea
    mostly japan

Damn I noticed that I never raged when playing games but after chivalry
    I started raging and now I rage at almost all games now…

Even Dota 2 pisses me off now how some hero’s are overpowered and
    crap and ASKDJASKLDJASKLDJA

Im so pissed right now.

But I have to say chivalry is a extremely great game but some players, damn,
    it feels like they are exploiting or something.

You seem a bit… SADDLESORE, my friend, perhaps you need some medication against this lack of control.

On a second note, i´d like to play with the asians. Too bad i´d lag out of this world if i tried that.

• http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php? … ocation=JP

There’s all the japan server, you’ll get like 180+ ping if you’re on the west coast, not sure what it’s like more inland.

It’s really crazy actually, the japan community in this game is so small that their meta hasn’t progressed at all really from the beginning. They have a few clans too that fight, they play much better than the casual pubbers, but still only really have the skill equivalence of the low-tier duelers or decent pubbers in the US.

Weird as hell, they use completely different weapons too, and barely drag.

Double axe is actually used by them too.

• Its easy, at least when you are lower lvl
    You only need to feint. This brings the whole combat to the same lvl.
    Its only a matter of random generated number who wins.
    Without feints, its another question, excluding the billions of bugs this game has

• What is with these boring people, coming out of the walls with all their boringness

• when I’m about to stab someone from the back when they don’t notice,
    they suddenly do a super fucking fast 180 and stab me before I could!? Like how the fuck do they know I was behind them??

Footsteps are a dead give away.

Use your ears. Pro-Tip: Your auditory reaction speed is faster than your visual.

The sounds in this game are excellent and used very well. If you are not using audio ques like footsteps and laughably easy to pinpoint vanguard leap then you are missing about 1/3 of the game.

An example would be in FFA soon after I kill a foe, I’ll stop and listen. I’ll be looking for the next fight ASAP, I’ll use what I can see and hear to help locate the next target(S). If people where watching my FPS view they would see me ‘track’ people through walls because I’m pointing my screen to the center of the sound trying to pinpoint where they are.
    It used to get me into trouble in Counter Strike, I got banned from a few servers lol. That game’s sound where half as good as chivalry.

I hope this opens your eyes (ears?) a bit and helps you step up your game.

I’m Australian btw ;)

• @danezcou3:

On a second note, i´d like to play with the asians.

Been there done that.

• Asian gamers are very quiet. And they are naturally very good.

They turn their headset up with the music off to hear footsteps.

They are also very good at aiming and calculating distance.

And they can do several things at once. I mean Starcraft 2.

• Lots of experience and practice works magic in this game. This game has a moderate skill ceiling imo, there are games where the best can be far more powerful than in here. That in of itself is scary, because a veteran could easily go 100 duels and never lose to a new player. Maybe even a thousand.

Archers are the bane of my existence, as short as that is if they are good archers. I can hate them all I Want, but it’s not really about balance. They’re just too good and their class allows for a much higher skill ceiling than anything else.

• @The:

Lots of experience and practice works magic in this game. This game has a moderate skill ceiling imo, there are games where the best can be far more powerful than in here. That in of itself is scary, because a veteran could easily go 100 duels and never lose to a new player. Maybe even a thousand.

Archers are the bane of my existence, as short as that is if they are good archers. I can hate them all I Want, but it’s not really about balance. They’re just too good and their class allows for a much higher skill ceiling than anything else.

It depends who the archers are.

There’s only two players who play as archer that can annoy me. Otherwise its not hard to dodge arrows if you know how.

• jesus christ superstar came down from heaven on a yamaha

[image:1etwl8jt]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_dN12_YBg0IE/SfLHoqO3HOI/AAAAAAAAFX4/seiKFyeklho/s320/murrayhead29.jpg[/image:1etwl8jt]

• @Toll:

when I’m about to stab someone from the back when they don’t notice,
    they suddenly do a super fucking fast 180 and stab me before I could!? Like how the fuck do they know I was behind them??

Footsteps are a dead give away.

Use your ears. Pro-Tip: Your auditory reaction speed is faster than your visual.

The sounds in this game are excellent and used very well. If you are not using audio ques like footsteps and laughably easy to pinpoint vanguard leap then you are missing about 1/3 of the game.

An example would be in FFA soon after I kill a foe, I’ll stop and listen. I’ll be looking for the next fight ASAP, I’ll use what I can see and hear to help locate the next target(S). If people where watching my FPS view they would see me ‘track’ people through walls because I’m pointing my screen to the center of the sound trying to pinpoint where they are.
    It used to get me into trouble in Counter Strike, I got banned from a few servers lol. That game’s sound where half as good as chivalry.

I hope this opens your eyes (ears?) a bit and helps you step up your game.

I’m Australian btw ;)

Seeing someone’s shadow when they’re behind me has saved me countless times as well when I was too distracted to hear footsteps. In most games I turn shadows off for a couple more frames, but I can’t risk it in Chiv :P