Official Servers?

• How can i do my Chivalry Server an Official Server?

I am from Argentina, South America.

• You want your server to be an official server?

• Yes. That would be nice. We also have our Duels server. And we do 1 tournament per month (prize is one dedicate server to the Winner guild for 1 month).

Is it possible to do my server Official?

• @Keith:

You want your server to be an official server?

was it confusing…

• @gregcau:

@Keith:

You want your server to be an official server?

was it confusing…

I just had to make sure.

As for his question, I don’t think you can make your server an official server. The official servers are the servers put up by the studio.

You can set up tournaments if you’d like here

• Yes i did, but mayeb there was another way.

• Sorry, you cannot make your server an official server as all of ours are hosted by Multiplay and we have a deal with them. Any servers we find that use our naming convention, we contact their server host to take action.

I wish I could get a server in your area, but unfortunately there are none :(.

• What about, talking to Multiplay about South America none server problem?

-maybe they could allow few official servers, since they have none
    -or maybe Multiplay could hire a South America Server

We are Gamers! same as in USA and Europe. We r not asking much. Pls make us feel proud and show that u care! Would be really nice to see that Chivalry cares about South America Gamers =/.

• We don’t allow other servers to be claimed as official.

We’ve already looked into multiplay to getting a server out there and it just wasn’t feasible for them somehow.

Sorry :/

• I understand.

What about if u helping us (South America) to get more people to know and enjoy Chivalry. Maybe if we get enough players in South America, Multiplay will care and put the Server we deserve.

Would be an honor if u help us some how to promote Chivalry.

• @alegelos:

I understand.

What about if u helping us (South America) to get more people to know and enjoy Chivalry. Maybe if we get enough players in South America, Multiplay will care and put the Server we deserve.

Would be an honor if u help us some how to promote Chivalry.

Like I said, we have asked them about this already, not sure what else to tell you >.<

It’s not that they don’t care. If we personally asked them to put one up, but they aren’t able to, it’s because they do NOT have servers in that location.