Avoid the Server Multiplay Get to the Choppa (Hacker Server)

• I just wanted to let everyone (as well as the devs) know that the person running this server name Winston (Ninja) clearly uses speed cheats. He admitted it, didn’t even bother denying–just said, it’s my server, I can cheat if I want. Fuck off.

Just thought people would like to know to avoid the server as an utter douchebag is in charge of it. Personally I would like to see the server banned altogether for this bullshit.

btw, the hacks were VERY obvious to everyone in the game. He zipping around twice the speed as everyone else.

Here are the other names he’s goes by:

Winston(Ninja)

=A$AP=Ninja

[=DoW=]Ninja

??? Marczan

=DoW=Ninja

Ninja

Yolandi Vi$$er

A$AP Rocky

PEGNOGDWAOTf2king

MINOCOBLO

http://steamcommunity.com/id/KingMarczan

He has multiple VAC bans as is…I am also getting the strong suspicion that the server itself was created solely for him and his hacker friends to play in–numerous people on his friends list have also received VAC bans.

btw: anyone know if there’s a steam group or something for all the non-official servers? I doubt they would want this douche playing in their servers–as you can tell, I am on a bit of a rampage to get this hacker contained to his little hacker server. :D

• I’ve never had an issue in this server. If there’s a hacker ruining the fun just leave.

• @NoVaLombardia:

I’ve never had an issue in this server. If there’s a hacker ruining the fun just leave.

Usually I never do as well, that’s why I found it so upsetting. The vast majority of people that I’ve fought on it are usually great people, but the admin is an admitted hacker (even has multiple VAC bans) and apparently feels there’s no problem with him abusing his power.

• Although I can imagine that’s crap for anyone playing there, as long as he NEVER played on ANY other server, I can’t really see the problem.

He has a point, if it is HIS server, then it’s his rules. Simply join a better one.

If a server owner who hacks plays on ANY other server then of course let us know.

• @BobT36:

Although I can imagine that’s crap for anyone playing there, as long as he NEVER played on ANY other server, I can’t really see the problem.

He has a point, if it is HIS server, then it’s his rules. Simply join a better one.

If a server owner who hacks plays on ANY other server then of course let us know.

He can keep to his shitty hacker server if he wants, but I would expect the mods or whoever is in charge to ban him from other servers considering he’s known to be hacking in one server (and it would be a little naive to think he hasn’t done it on other servers as well considering his multiple VAC bans).

Or you know, what you might want to do is have some sort of message come out while the game is loading that tells people that a server isn’t protected against hacks. Same thing Valve does in CS where that little message pops up saying it’s VAC secured. If something like this is already in the game (maybe it’s on the server list but just hard to notice), make it more obvious which servers have anti-cheating measures.

• In the great words of a certain ginger dwarf in a lovely scottish accent

“LET 'IM STAY THEEEERE. LET 'IM RAAAWT”

• It’s his server. Just never go on it. What’s the point of hacking if there’s no one to play with.

If he hacks there its fine. One anyone else’s server its not fine.

• Game doesn’t attempt to protect against any hacks OP.

If you want to not be exposed to hackers uninstall and find a better game. You will encounter them occasionally, or daily if you play a lot.

Ignore them. This game isn’t competitive, and is not meant to be taken seriously. If you won every tournament for this game for a year, you’d get a total of maybe 100 bucks.

Counterstrike:GO is perhapsmore your style. The devs are active, community is well policed against hackers, fairly good detection rates for common hacks. All around a great community. Just a complete 180 from chiv. Any game LIKE that though, with a serious studio behind it, will have some form of hack protection.

• @JCash:

Game doesn’t attempt to protect against any hacks OP.

If you want to not be exposed to hackers uninstall and find a better game. You will encounter them occasionally, or daily if you play a lot.

I’ve seen 3 in 700 hours of play. One was the one and only dickfondler while the global ban server was down.

• @gregcau:

@JCash:

Game doesn’t attempt to protect against any hacks OP.

I’ve seen 3 in 700 hours of play. One was the one and only dickfondler while the global ban server was down.

It is more likely an issue with your perception than a lack of exposure. In my 1200 hours, beginning with beta, i’ve seen, oh gosh 75-100. Thats just that i’ve noticed.

It has been less frequent lately, i think thats the population dropoff. Hackers out too.

You’re saying you’ve rarely seen them and they’re uncommon, which I simply know to not be the case. I also know for a fact that speed hacks resulting in a 20% increase or below are pretty much never noticed. So putting those two things together

its probably a perceptual error on your part. Do you frequently go through spec and look for hackers? I used to do that all the time, pretty much before starting a game.

• @JCash:

You’re saying you’ve rarely seen them and they’re uncommon, which I simply know to not be the case. I also know for a fact that speed hacks resulting in a 20% increase or below are pretty much never noticed. So putting those two things together

I would get suspicious at 20% but with lag and short fights hard to tell.

@JCash:

Do you frequently go through spec and look for hackers? I used to do that all the time, pretty much before starting a game.

No I prefer to play for fun.

That Slygoat though, total hacker with his King Hat

• I also know for a fact that speed hacks resulting in a 20% increase or below are pretty much never noticed. So putting those two things together

its probably a perceptual error on your part. Do you frequently go through spec and look for hackers? I used to do that all the time, pretty much before starting a game.

For a fact hay? Do a bit of cheating yourself do you?

As for frequently going through spec mode, looking for something that may or may not be there, that would create a ‘perceptual error’ more than anything else.

Just play that game and have fun. I regularly top score and in all my far to many hours of playing I’ve seen exactly 1 hacker, it was fun to fight him for a while. Then the server kicked him. It it obvious, double speed in movement and super, super fast attacks and a normal ping.

If people are indeed using ‘20%’ speed boosts well, they must suck pretty bad because it doesn’t help them.

Most ‘hacking’ can be attributed to high pings and/or packet loss.

The fact that I’ve been accused of hacking many a time over my gaming in Chiv (and other games) attests to the most likely outcome that bugger all people hack and people just accuse because they are butt hurt.

• 20% is a large increase and can be noticed very easily.

Even 10% is easily noticeable

5% and less is where it can get a bit tricky, but still noticeable.

• @NoVaLombardia:

20% is a large increase and can be noticed very easily.

Even 10% is easily noticeable

5% and less is where it can get a bit tricky, but still noticeable.

You only really notice 5% when he’s on your own team and running next to you slightly faster. With the faster weapons you could also see a slight difference.

• I tried speed hacking, health hacking, and stamina hacking with cheat engine IN A SINGLE PLAYER VS BOT GAME. Speed hacking was horrible past 1.5x because it was super jumpy and health/stamina did not work with my limited knowledge.

Anyways, story aside, it’s his server so he does get to choose what he wants to do. If you want to play fairly, join servers that don’t adhere to cheaters :p

• @Event:

I tried speed hacking, health hacking, and stamina hacking with cheat engine IN A SINGLE PLAYER VS BOT GAME. Speed hacking was horrible past 1.5x because it was super jumpy and health/stamina did not work with my limited knowledge.

Anyways, story aside, it’s his server so he does get to choose what he wants to do. If you want to play fairly, join servers that don’t adhere to cheaters :p

Health and stamina didn’t work as both health and stamina are server side. If of could hack it you would hack it for everyone else.

• you can definitely hack stamina.

but, ah, no up to 20% isn’t really easy to spot.

As an example, look at my old clan leader retsnom. He wasn’t speed hacking, just overclocking, resulting in increased speed. (which /a lot/ of people did)

no one noticed. over a month, scrims, pub games, took /AGES/ for anyone to notice something fishy. Even for us in the clan playing with him every day. And I think that was more than a 15% increase, no knowledge of the exact numbers but, yea

Very difficult, and if you do notice people will just think you lost and are qqing.

The idea that hacking is uncommon is false. Its very common. Go into spectate mode more and just watch out for people hitting during windup/consistently before their swing hits.

• They fixed the overclocking issue.

• @NoVaLombardia:

They fixed the overclocking issue.

I was more using that as an example of people not noticing. If they use that particular exploit or not - who cares. there are a bunch of /free/ programs you can use, click one button, and be faster with no repercussions.

Why do you think hacks for games exist? because there is no demand? Do you think people, having access to a free means of instantly improving drastically at a game will just /not do it/?

I’ve been in competitive clans for multiple games, in every single one there were people who hacked or used borderline cheating methods to gain an advantage.

In this game it just so happens there is no protection against people doing such things.

• i hav a mod on my server where u can kick or dodge to activate BEAST MODE and get unlimited stamina :)
    people love it, it goes great with all the other awesome mods we run on there

come try it out=> ~RD~ Modded Matrix Mayhem