Setting password for a game while online on own server

• Hi fellas i want to ask if it is possible to set a password for a game while iam on my server playing?I would like to lock my server sometimes so nobody else can join while iam playing with friends on it.I know how to do it before game starts in my personal control menu but this can only be done before game starts and it will restart a server.Maybe other admins could share some experience.Maybe its just some console command I dont know about.

• @stefinger:

Hi fellas i want to ask if it is possible to set a password for a game while iam on my server playing?I would like to lock my server sometimes so nobody else can join while iam playing with friends on it.I know how to do it before game starts in my personal control menu but this can only be done before game starts and it will restart a server.Maybe other admins could share some experience.Maybe its just some console command I dont know about.

Unfortunately right now, you can’t set a password and have it be in effect without restarting the server as well. Hopefully you’ll be able to once we get the new admin tools out.