Is there any playerbase on the Australia Beta servers?

• Truth be told, I only recently noticed that games.on.net actually had a Beta server for us, so perhaps other Aussie guys are in the same boat? I’ve yet to see a single person on the server, and it’d be great to be able to test this game out.

Add me on Steam if you ever want to head on and do some testing.

• Our graph for player count on that server is quite terrible, highest player count was 11, a fair few people wanted that server but they never use it :(

• Is there any regular peak times? Maybe I could sneak in during those…

• There’s Australian beta servers?

• There’s internet in Australia?

The more you know.

You’d think if you lived in a former criminal colony wasteland inhabited by a murderous indigenous population, terrifying venomous animals, with approximately the ambient temperature of an oven, and you had internet access, you’d use it to buy some plane tickets.

• @JCash:

There’s internet in Australia?

The more you know.

You’d think if you lived in a former criminal colony wasteland inhabited by a murderous indigenous population, terrifying venomous animals, with approximately the ambient temperature of an oven, and you had internet access, you’d use it to buy some plane tickets.

And i thought in USA people are always too busy smoking crack and shooting eachother to do things like browse forums

• @JCash:

The more you know.

My pet dingo that monitors my internet connection might become more violent towards me if I did such a thing. Plus, the wall of poisonous spiders inhibits anyone from entering the nearby international airport; they only allow arrivals.

• @Lann094:

Is there any regular peak times? Maybe I could sneak in during those…

Sorry there doesn’t seem to be, hasn’t gone above 4 players this month

• @Ready:

@JCash:

The more you know.

And i thought in USA people are always too busy smoking crack and shooting eachother to do things like browse forums

You’d be amazed how productive crack makes you.

• @JCash:

The more you know.

Love this hahahaha. Just comedy gold.

• Unfortunately we don’t have a big enough playerbase to regularly populate the beta server. Which pretty much means it doesn’t get used. So instead we play beta on US East servers with horrible 180-250 pings.

• @JCash:

The more you know.

Hey only New Zealanders are allowed to insult Australians.

• i didnt know there was a beta serve4 for oz. most folks prolly dont. there is a big standard server pop though.

• @Krellus:

i didnt know there was a beta serve4 for oz. most folks prolly dont. there is a big standard server pop though.

25 games.on.net servers
    3 official servers
    2 ON3network servers

And the rest random private ones.

• I visited it the other day hoping to populate it, nobody turned up. :(

• I think inviting would have a better effect than hoping if you were wanting to populate a server.

If there’s nobody to invite just idle until you get someone to duel.

• @Stinglock:

I think inviting would have a better effect than hoping if you were wanting to populate a server.

If there’s nobody to invite just idle until you get someone to duel.

Ummm… there was nobody to invite so I did idle. That’s what I meant.

Thanks so much for the feedback though. :roll: