Booted? Then no server lists appear anymore

• I was playing in a game 2 minutes ago I guess it was LTD UK… something server Not the US EAST I would normally be on. I guess I made a few guys mad in the chat and I suppose I was booted? I have no idea why that would be the case other than they knew who was running the server and just thought it would be funny to just kick me. I have no clue what they did because now no servers appear for me at all. I had this problem before but i had found a fix for it. I have no clue what is going on. People shouldn’t be allowed to just kick whoever they want from their servers. That is bullshit. I paid 50 dollars for early access just like everyone else. Its not fair.

• You didn’t get booted from the server. The only people who admin the servers right now are the devs, and I’ve never seen one of them kick someone; they always tell the players to initiate a vote and leave it up to the majority to decide if someone is griefing.

Most likely you just had your connection with the server interrupted and then encountered one of the bugs with the server list showing up blank. Have you tried starting the game up again and seeing if it’s still happening? If it is, I’d direct you to this thread viewtopic.php?f=69&t=2075