Suggestions ~

• Well this is my first post AND suggestion on this forum. I’ve made a couple of suggestions on the Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Steam discussions but I doubt the developers of this game is going to look there for suggestions. So, let me suggest some stuff.

Suggest #1 - New weapons in the missing slots.
    –-----------
    We all know that all classes got one or two new weapon under a new slot in the “Main” section. They’re all missing at LEAST one weapon… some needs two.

Archers have a one-handed slingshot.
    MAA have a two-handed quarterstaff.
    Vanguard have a two-handed polehammer
    Knights have two “one-handed” flails.

That is why all of them need their row to be filled.

Archers:

"Slingshot"

! What it should look like:

Description: Your old childhood friend is back to aid you in the battlefield. Watch out though, you don’t have many ammo for it.

Stats:
    Damage: 20%
    Rate: 50%
    Range: 50%
    Ammo: 30/30

Place: Next to the Sling.

"Hand-cannon"

! What it should look like:

Description: Time to bring out the big guns. With this, you have your own mini-catapult. Beware, you cannot shoot it when moving. Due to the ammo’s weight, you cannot bring a bunch of stones with you.

Stats:
    Damage: 40%
    Rate: 10%
    Range: 70%
    Ammo: 3/3

Place: Next to the Slingshot.

Man-At-Arms:

"Wizard Staff"

! What it should look like
    !
    ! Description: Your teammates have warned you so many times that you cannot cast spells. Better find this staff a better use.
    !
    ! Stats:
    ! Damage: 15%
    ! Speed: 100%
    ! Range: 60%
    !
    ! Place: Next to the Quarterstaff.
    !
    ! "Hardheaded Pole"
    !
    !
    ! >! What it should look like
    ! >!
    ! >! Description: This particular staff means business. Couple hit with this thing can be deadly to anyone it touches. There is one problem though… it’s heavy and slow.
    ! >!
    ! >! Damage: 44%
    ! >! Speed: 56%
    ! >! Range: 63%
    ! >!
    ! >! Place: Next to the Wizard Staff
    ! >!
    ! >! Vanguard:
    ! >! This is probably the hardest cause I only have some ideas.
    ! >!
    ! >! "Blunted Scythe"
    ! >!
    ! >!
    ! >! >! What it should look like 
    ! >! >!
    ! >! >! Description: A peasant came to the king to complain on how the Smith did a lazy job on his new scythe. The king than asked that smith to make a weapon out of that poorly-made scythe.
    ! >! >!
    ! >! >! Stats:
    ! >! >! Damage: 35%
    ! >! >! Speed: 60%
    ! >! >! Range: 70%
    ! >! >!
    ! >! >! Place: Next to the Polehammer
    ! >! >!
    ! >! >! I have no more ideas on the last Polehammer. Me bad ;-;
    ! >! >!
    ! >! >! Knight:
    ! >! >!
    ! >! >! “Double-headed flail”
    ! >! >!
    ! >! >!
    ! >! >! >! What it should look like: 
    ! >! >! >!
    ! >! >! >! Description: Two small spiked metal ball is better than a normal spiked metal ball, right?
    ! >! >! >!
    ! >! >! >! Stats:
    ! >! >! >! Damage: 25%
    ! >! >! >! Speed: 80%
    ! >! >! >! Range: 13%
    ! >! >! >!
    ! >! >! >! Place: Next to the Heavy Flail.
    ! >! >! >!
    ! >! >! >! Suggestion #2 - Helmet additions!
    ! >! >! >! –--------------------
    ! >! >! >! There is only 3 kind of helmets right now. Veteran, Kickstarter and regular helmets. With the new customization update coming out soon, there should be new helmets… or even hats?
    ! >! >! >!
    ! >! >! >! Costume hat - Achieve by taunting 1000 enemies on the battlefield.
    ! >! >! >!
    ! >! >! >! Wear a fancy disguise on that covers your helmet to spice the battlefield!
    ! >! >! >!
    ! >! >! >! Agatha:
    ! >! >! >! Archers: Robin’s hood hat
    ! >! >! >! Man-At-Arms: Prince hat
    ! >! >! >! Vanguard: Chef’s hat
    ! >! >! >! Knight: Crown
    ! >! >! >!
    ! >! >! >! Mason:
    ! >! >! >! Archers: Pirate Skirmisher Bandana
    ! >! >! >! Man-At-Arms: Jester hat
    ! >! >! >! Vanguard: Butcher hat
    ! >! >! >! Knight: Cannot think of one. Maybe a Black Crown?
    ! >! >! >!
    ! >! >! >! Executioner Mask - Achieve by decapitating 1000 enemies with an Axe.
    ! >! >! >!
    ! >! >! >! Proud of being a psychopath, are you? No worries, the king could use someone like you. Go get your mask and get choppin’.
    ! >! >! >!
    ! >! >! >! Agatha: All wear same Blue and Yellow Executioner mask.
    ! >! >! >! Mason: All wear same Red and Black Executioner mask.
    ! >! >! >!
    ! >! >! >! … I’m all out of helmet ideas ;P
    ! >! >! >!
    ! >! >! >! Suggestion #3 - New attack options
    ! >! >! >! –---------------------------
    ! >! >! >!
    ! >! >! >! Shield charge - Only available for the Buckler Shield.
    ! >! >! >!
    ! >! >! >! Sprinting while holding the shield out and pressing Mouse1 will make you charge directly until you run out of stamina or you hit something. Player hides most of his body behind the shield, making it rather difficult to hit with arrows.
    ! >! >! >!
    ! >! >! >! -Hitting a wall will stagger the person charging.
    ! >! >! >! -Hitting a person will do the same damage as a shield bash. Player needs to wait 3 seconds before attacking.
    ! >! >! >! -Charging until the stamina runs out will put the player under a fatigue state where he cannot swing for a good 5 seconds.
    ! >! >! >! -Successfully hitting someone’s shield with a melee weapon while they charge will cancel the charge but will cost 25% of your stamina.
    ! >! >! >! -Able to charge a maximum of two people.
    ! >! >! >!
    ! >! >! >! Whirlwind - Only available for spears.
    ! >! >! >!
    ! >! >! >! Ever been in trouble when facing at least 3 opponents when all you have is a weapon that is good for stabbing? Just spin around by double-clicking Mouse1! Simple as that.
    ! >! >! >!
    ! >! >! >! -Successfully damaging 3 enemies will cancel the spin move, just so it isn’t op.
    ! >! >! >! -Smashing your spear into walls will cancel the spin move, so watch your environment.
    ! >! >! >! -Cost 50% of your stamina, so use it wisely!
    ! >! >! >!
    ! >! >! >!
    ! >! >! >! Well, that’s all the suggestions I can think right now. Hope you guys give it a good read and give your opinions on these suggestions. Feel free to tell me if some of these ideas need to be edited.
    ! >! >! >!
    ! >! >! >! Thanks for reading it ~ ;)

• Oh hey, weren’t you in that server today asking where I got my helmet? :P

We don’t have any plans for new weapons or attack mechanics at the moment, but new customization options are on the horizon - specifically in a near future patch you’ll be able to alter your color scheme, emblem and color pattern (within faction-specific boundaries so teams are still easy to tell apart, of course) as well as choose open/closed variations of some existing helmets. More helmets might be coming at some point too.

• Those weapons! Add them!
    I want to see an archer carrying that huge ass hand cannon around, but I fear the teamkill that this weapon will cause.