The only thing good about this game - Old duel mode.

• I have to say that i´ve gotten to the point where the only thing i gain entertainment from is the “old duel mode”.

You know, i don´t understand why these dull developers havent implemented the option of preventing retards that don´t read the server name; from going about ffaing and ruining the premise of the server when theres no admin on.

Old duel mode is a billion times better than the new duel mode, and the developers should realize this and follow the communities demands.

I suggest that you simply put the option of putting a rule screen when a player enters a server, so that the retard in question( if he even can read) will read those rules after he missed the server name which would inevitably include the name something like “DUEL ONLY”. Don´t you just love it when the retards say in response “its ffa”, no, retarded piece of fucking waste of oxygen, it isnt. Now please cut your testicles off so as to guarantee that you wont contribute to any further abomination and shame to the human race.

• Or they could make a mode where you are just immune to anyone that you haven’t tagged by pressing, say, the “use” button on.

• i always own morons who think ffa mode is duel some reason. its so easy cos they dont fite back lmao

• @Jerome:

i always own morons who think ffa mode is duel some reason. its so easy cos they dont fite back lmao

and i always ban people like you in 2 seconds

so easy lmao

• I also lock threads like these in 2 seconds!~