Cannot Find Multiplayer Servers

• Hi i just bought Chivlary Medival Warefare and when i tried to play multiplayer there was no servers, so i have tried solutions to this problems but nothing is working. What else can i do for this problem??

• @Aznzpride45:

Hi i just bought Chivlary Medival Warefare and when i tried to play multiplayer there was no servers, so i have tried solutions to this problems but nothing is working. What else can i do for this problem??

Are you opted into beta? Right click Chivalry, go to properties and make sure you are OPTED OUT of all betas.

• @Kimiko:

@Aznzpride45:

Hi i just bought Chivlary Medival Warefare and when i tried to play multiplayer there was no servers, so i have tried solutions to this problems but nothing is working. What else can i do for this problem??

Are you opted into beta? Right click Chivalry, go to properties and make sure you are OPTED OUT of all betas.

Yes it has been opted out of all betas but it still isnt working

• @Aznzpride45:

@Kimiko:

@Aznzpride45:

Yes it has been opted out of all betas but it still isnt working

It has not been working for such a long time and are there refunds for this game?

• If you want a refund, contact Valve/Steam support.

• Steam refund policy.

! As with most software products, we do not offer refunds or exchanges on games, DLC or in-game items purchased on our website or through the Steam Client. Please review Section 3 of the Steam Subscriber Agreement for more information.

Steam Subscriber Agreement section 3.

! ALL CHARGES INCURRED ON STEAM, AND ALL PURCHASES MADE WITH THE STEAM WALLET, ARE PAYABLE IN ADVANCE AND ARE NOT REFUNDABLE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, REGARDLESS OF THE PAYMENT METHOD, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
    ! http://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/

Good luck with getting that refund.

• Try checking wether you actually started the Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Beta insteat of the original game. This seems to happen quite often (though it should show servers).

Check you filters. There was a time my filter always defaultet to show only forced third person servers (of wich there where none). Perhaps there are some weird server filters activated for you as well.