Hacker \neil armstong\

• there was a hacking in our game with the name “\neil armstong” in the console, it came up blank ingame though.

how do i get his steamid so i can report him?

• Maybe read the thread at the top of the page that says REPORT HACKERS HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also, it sounds like Mr. Dick “The King” Fondler in which case he’s already been reported hundreds of times.

• @Slight:

Maybe read the thread at the top of the page that says REPORT HACKERS HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also, it sounds like Mr. Dick “The King” Fondler in which case he’s already been reported hundreds of times.

The fondler of dicks could have followers.

In the console using the command Getplayerinfo N (N being the players name and it can be a partial name)

It will come up with a list of names. Usually a list of one if you thped the whole name. I think you just type the number the name is next to and push enter.

It will then display his steam ID number. Which is a big long hexidecimal number (putting it simply the number has letter in it, this letter represent individual numbers). With his steam ID you can get to his profile.

• thanks for that.