Trying to play Skyrim again

• Recently I felt I had quite enough kills in this deviant game and I started to feel quite frustrated due to the bugs and especially lagging servers. So I decided it is high time to give this game a pause after the few hundred hours I invested in it and try to finish some games I lay off some half a year ago.

My heavily modded Skyrim being the chief of them.

So I reloaded my ancient save with my precious and powerful character, get into roaming the lands happily again and after some 10 minutes finally got into a sword fight.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!?!?!

That was kinda my first reaction…

So yeah, now I am back here.

• @Eleshar_Vermillion:

Recently I felt I had quite enough kills in this deviant game and I started to feel quite frustrated due to the bugs and especially lagging servers. So I decided it is high time to give this game a pause after the few hundred hours I invested in it and try to finish some games I lay off some half a year ago.

My heavily modded Skyrim being the chief of them.

So I reloaded my ancient save with my precious and powerful character, get into roaming the lands happily again and after some 10 minutes finally got into a sword fight.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!?!?!

That was kinda my first reaction…

So yeah, now I am back here.

[image:171i02ct]http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2011/288/7/a/i_know_that_feel_bro_by_rober_raik-d4cxn5a.png[/image:171i02ct]

• Now the only way to play Skyrim is with archery. Just throw away all your melee weapons. Throw them in a river and walk away.

• I got back into Skyrim just fine, after only a couple of instances of zooming the camera out of the first person when I wanted to overhead an enemy (doh). I find it, however, that Chivalry experience has actually increased my effectiveness in Skyrim as I am now much more effective and efficient with my parries. Used to be I would either hold the block button or forget about blocking at all. Now duels are way easier. It does piss me off, however, that I can’t STAB with the greatsword. I mean, seriously, why would they remove the one move that the weapon was primarily used for is beyond me.

• @dudeface:

Now the only way to play Skyrim is with archery. Just throw away all your melee weapons. Throw them in a river and walk away.

Nah. I have a gigantic greatsword, a party of 12 and the ability to fight hundreds of enemies at once modded in. Cleaving through groups of legionnaries like Sauron is something Chivalry doesn’t offer, but I still agree with the basic sentiment.

• Ehhhh, am i the only one who thought skyrim was a bit shit?

Sure, its cool - but all the quest lines last about a minute, and the game suffers horribly for it. Compared to oblivion the game was dump - a pretty nice looking dump, but still dump.

• @Daiyuki:

@dudeface:

Now the only way to play Skyrim is with archery. Just throw away all your melee weapons. Throw them in a river and walk away.

Nah. I have a gigantic greatsword, a party of 12 and the ability to fight hundreds of enemies at once modded in. Cleaving through groups of legionnaries like Sauron is something Chivalry doesn’t offer, but I still agree with the basic sentiment.

Obviously you haven’t used the zweihander on a free-to-play weekend.

• @dudeface:

@Daiyuki:

@dudeface:

Obviously you haven’t used the zweihander on a free-to-play weekend.

lol :D
    QFT :D