Servers In South East Asia

• I am typing this as a very irate player of this wonderful game.
    I dont know how or what makes the servers in my region tick but as the months go by my ping has been rising from 30 to constantly at 110-130 (fluctuating, CAUSING TELEPORTING) and now its at 400 PING.

Thorn Banner… get you shit together…

• Yes because torn banner can fix your Internet problems. :roll:

• @lemonater47:

Yes because torn banner can fix your Internet problems. :roll:

wow, we got a genius over here… How does everyone on those servers with rising pings got to do with my connection?

Regulars that had ping’s as low as 20 are now hovering around 120-150 ping, as for me I am at about 250-400 which fluctuates…

The servers are getting worst… And as for you sir, go fetch your brains from the dumpster.

• @numbTriggerFinger:

@lemonater47:

Yes because torn banner can fix your Internet problems. :roll:

wow, we got a genius over here… How does everyone on those servers with rising pings got to do with my connection?

Regulars that had ping’s as low as 20 are now hovering around 120-150 ping, as for me I am at about 250-400 which fluctuates…

The servers are getting worst… And as for you sir, go fetch your brains from the dumpster.

Well then, explain to me why no servers anyway where else are increasing in ping on that sort of scale if at all.

Its still not torn banners fault at all. They technically don’t even own their official servers. Multiplay does. Its just something regional. Or a particular network that lots of people use thats gone to shit.

• I can vouch that these servers are worse than they used to be. Lots of minor lagspikes / stuttering, in addition to generally worse ping for the nearby people. My ping has always been around 100 so I dunno why all the low pingers got worse.

• oh so you mean when the services provided by a company deteriorates its the consumers fault and the consumer will have to solve his/her problems…

Common sense isn’t that common after all…

Then again, arguing with an 18 year old which I just realize that you are is kinda silly of me… So dont bother replying anymore post here and keep your undeveloped thoughts to yourself or you can share it with your mother. Thanks.

• @numbTriggerFinger:

oh so you mean when the services provided by a company deteriorates its the consumers fault and the consumer will have to solve his/her problems…

Then again, arguing with an 18 year old which I just realize that you are is kinda silly of me… So dont bother replying anymore post here and keep your undeveloped thoughts to yourself or you can share it with your mother. Thanks.

Hey, Numb. Good to see other SEA player here.

I haven’t able to play Chivalry since last month due to the harddisk issue. But I do vouch that SEA server does have lagspike every few minute when I used to play in them.

But, numb. Getting into here and start firing insult aren’t the way to fix the problem. So please calm down. I know you are pissed off at the lag but I can’t even play them even when I want to.

• @numbTriggerFinger:

oh so you mean when the services provided by a company deteriorates its the consumers fault and the consumer will have to solve his/her problems…

Facepalm.

I didn’t say it was you, the consumers fault now did I.

In the first post I assumed it was just your Internet and I implied it was something on your end. Doesn’t make it your fault.

And then you posted saying that many people had this problem, then I blamed those companies. Not you at all.

All I was saying is that its not torn banners fault and they can’t do anything to fix it.

I’m 18, so what. Somehow that automatically makes you more superior to me?

Learn how to comprehend English better before you start saying that I was blaming you. Which I never was. Then you start insulting me and implying that you are just better than me cos your older. That itself is plain childish.

Don’t use the age argument. We are all equal here. You made yourself look silly but English probably isn’t your first language.

You simply read what I said the wrong way. That’s the only thing that is your fault.

• Well he and I both are from South East Asia. So English aren’t really our first language

• @EricFong:

Well he and I both are from South East Asia. So English aren’t really our first language

But he got all pissed off about it. And his English seems pretty damn fluent to me. And he started going on about age. And when you go that low and its your only point to argue from that really shows how childish he is and self important he thinks he is.

• Yeah, Im a little frustrated… my bad… Didnt mean to insult you…

Im frustrated because of “bad changes”
    What i mean by that is that, when i 1st got this game, my ping was about 80-100 consistent, then some patches here and there and it got better. At some point all our SEA servers was still up but cant be used… 2 long weeks later they fixed it, my ping was at 20-30… Best time of my life with this game… and now suddenly instead of 20-30, im getting 200-300 ping…

Just played it, my ping was 252 highest… I told them dont bother vote kicking me, I’ll leave myself…
    I think SEA region has approximately 200 players, active and non active and this is causing a lot of hurt to this regions gaming community…

I know Thorn Banner is a small company, I feel its still their responsibility to make sure whoever they hired are doing a good job and not be a corporate warrior pointing fingers going 1 full circle and the problem still persist and get more frustrated gamers.

I do apologize lemonater47, I guess I really didnt read exactly what you wrote in your second post.

• Well if your getting kicked or if there people wanting to kick you that means that there’s enough people with low enough ping to still be playing.

And there’s a bunch of people who now have sky high ping.

If you can surf the web fine but can’t play games it’ll be the upload speed that would have dropped tons.

Its likely most of them have the same ISP and that ISP has done something to screw up the Internet in your area.

Then again if you can play other games fine.

Have you done a speed test immediately after you played chivalry? And try getting the ISP that people with high ping are with. And see if most people are using the same provider.

Most servers are private in which torn banner can do nothing about. Even the official servers are actually owned by a company called multiplay.

And the servers software itself is working for the rest of the world fine. Its just a few in SEA that get rocket high ping.

Nothing torn banner can do can change your ping.

• My ping is 6ms, Download is 4.74mbps and upload speed is 18.18mbps…

I think that is pretty fast… I just hope they fix it soon…

• @numbTriggerFinger:

My ping is 6ms, Download is 4.74mbps and upload speed is 18.18mbps…

I think that is pretty fast… I just hope they fix it soon…

Wait WTF upload faster than your download? Upload is always less. Usually only 10% - 30% of your download.

Something is seriously screwed up. Upload of 18.18Mb/s? That’s ridiculous. You have a higher upload speed than many people with 100Mb/s download.

Something isn’t right. Or your ISP is retarded.

• D:

Whaaat?

• My crappy office internet has faster download speed than my home… omg… and my line is suppose to be 20mbps… So i should be getting at lease close to half of that…

I think it is my internet after all… But i only get this epic lag with Chivalry medieval warfare…

I’ll check with my service provider.

• some ISP will throttle your downloads and not tell you if you use a torrent program, call them.

Also some ISP networks get bogged down by users using torrents and that affect your internet.

If you and others on those servers have diff ISP and locations then torn banner has a prob?