[CLOSED] Emblem Contest!

• Hey everyone! We are holding a contest for emblems* to be placed into our customization setup! If you are interested, please sign up! The devs will choose the best ones and the winners will get their emblem placed into our customization setup, and will also receive a peasant hat!

_Click for super large awesomeness.
    _

Here are some examples of what the emblems look like and what you need to base yours around.

Details:

Images need to be transparent and in PNG format
    Images should have no more than 3 solid colors
    (anti-aliasing and soft brushes are fine; look at the examples)
    Size: 256x256 pixels
    No more than 10 images per person.

**Where do the emblems go?
    Here are a couple examples of where your emblem will be seen if chosen. Click to view larger image.

**Submission:
    To keep things organized and in one place, please send all images to: kimiko@tornbanner.com

In your email, make sure to add: Emblem Submission as the subject and include a link to your image(s). No zip or rar files please.

Include your full steam ID.

Deadline:

Saturday June 22, 2013 at 11:59pm PST. Submissions will not be accepted after this date.

*** Images for which the trademark or copyright is owned by another party are not eligible for this contest.** By submitting images to this contest, you claim that copyright and trademark ownership of the image is solely your own, and you give us the non-revokable right to use your emblem in Chivalry: Medieval Warfare and related media.

As of Thursday, June 20th at 9:00pm PST, I have sent emails back to those I have received submissions from. If you did NOT receive an email, send me an email and/or PM me here so we can get it straightened out. Thanks!

• Does the hat come with, say … a scythe?

• @BillDoor:

Does the hat come with, say … a scythe?

The hat comes with… the hat only :P

• What about rules pertaining to images not belonging to the owner or what not?

• @ChuckingIt:

What about rules pertaining to images not belonging to the owner or what not?

Good point. Added in :)

Also, I wanted to give a shout out to Lg | Ronin for bringing up having a thread on emblems for the community to give input. Thus we turned it into a contest! :)

• Hmmmm, I might give this a shot!

• @Kimiko:

@ChuckingIt:

This is what happens when you don’t hit up yo boy about these things.

• @ChuckingIt:

@Kimiko:

@ChuckingIt:

This is what happens when you don’t hit up yo boy about these things.

;)

• How many will be getting in? Would be cool if you put ALL of them in.

The decent ones anyway.

• I’m a nub. Fixed all the links. Click them now for UBER LARGE SIZE.

@BB:

How many will be getting in? Would be cool if you put ALL of them in.

The decent ones anyway.

If all are good, who knows? Can’t really say until they start trickling in.

• Where would I go to take requests for emblems?

• @BB:

Where would I go to take requests for emblems?

What? You mean like leave a post and have people request them from YOU or vice versa?

Start a thread in the custom content section? (general)

• @Kimiko:

@BB:

Where would I go to take requests for emblems?

What? You mean like leave a post and have people request them from YOU or vice versa?

Start a thread in the custom content section? (general)

Ah thank you.
    viewtopic.php?f=96&t=14458

• I’m not much of a graphic artist, but I really want that peasant hat so I made an image in paint.net. There’s a transparency slider in layer properties that goes from 0-255. Do I just set it to like 150 or something and save it as png, or do I make it transparent some other way? Ty in advance.

• How about some decency guidelines? I presume you don’t want your inbox full of penises and buttocks?

• @Dr:

How about some decency guidelines? I presume you don’t want your inbox full of penises and buttocks?

This is a game for adults you know.

I’m sure Kimi is more than prepared to put penises on her shields. As long as they’re well drawn mind you.

• And of sufficient girth…

• Anyone who sends me anything LEWD will be auto banned 4 life.

@BB:

I’m sure Kimi is more than prepared to put penises on her shields. As long as they’re well drawn mind you.

And yes, I’m well prepared xD

• Yeah, the reason I suggested that is because I was in the chat where they were discussing emblems. The reason we can’t just use any emblem we want is because TB don’t want inappropriate images as emblems.

• Count me in.