Banned from all Australian servers.

• I would like to request an unban for my steam account “kaiwhen”, in game name POOTATPOOTATPOOTAT. I have been IP banned from all Australian servers, which was because of my accidental team killing after I had ridiculous ping (I sometimes lag when it storms). If any admins could contact me asap that would be appreciated.

• @kaiwen123:

I would like to request an unban for my steam account “kaiwhen”, in game name POOTATPOOTATPOOTAT. I have been IP banned from all Australian servers, which was because of my accidental team killing after I had ridiculous ping (I sometimes lag when it storms). If any admins could contact me asap that would be appreciated.

We do not IP ban anyone. Also, you are not on our global ban list, which would work for ALL official servers. Were you just votekicked? Or did an admin go in and actually ban you?

• The majority of Australian servers (80%) are Games.on.net servers, also they are usually the only servers with players on them. If you get banned off one you get banned off them all. They have 25 servers.

Go complain to them about.

• @lemonater47:

The majority of Australian servers (80%) are Games.on.net servers, also they are usually the only servers with players on them. If you get banned off one you get banned off them all. They have 25 servers.

Go complain to them about.

Ahh, so it’s the games.on.net people. That has nothing to do with us, unfortunately. You’ll have to contact them to get that squared away. :/

• Games.on.net servers will ban you for a variety of reasons. But to my knowledge they only actually have two admins for those 25 servers. They don’t patrol. They rely on troublemaker reports. And you usually need a lot of evidence to get banned. With speed hackers you actually need a video. For dicks you need several screenshots of them either votekicking being severaly abusive and similar and a screenshot of the in game console showing their steam ID after you use the getplayer info command.

So you don’t get banned without a reason.

Do you have any idea as to why you were banned?