Kicked from Server, how long does it last?

• A few people didn’t like the fact I killed them with a catapult and I got kicked. How long does it last before you can rejoin? Seems kind of silly to be kicked for something like that. I can understand Tking or being AFK.

• Right now you can automatically rejoin actually :P
    It’ll be 5 minutes in the next patch.

• Ok but its too easy to kick, actually you can kick everyone for no reason

• Developer

Vote kicks currently require at least 20% of the server to vote, and at least 55% of those must vote for the kick. It’s totally customizable (and we may yet change the defaults), and I suspect post-release server operators will have their own opinions on how vote kicking should be set up.

• @CrustaceanSoup:

Vote kicks currently require at least 20% of the server to vote, and at least 55% of those must vote for the kick. It’s totally customizable (and we may yet change the defaults), and I suspect post-release server operators will have their own opinions on how vote kicking should be set up.

I believe you’ve fucked up in that case. :P Map votes require 20% of the server to vote, but I see kick votes passing with a single vote all the time.

• Developer

Well, eh, it looks like kick votes default to being teammate-only, which means that the abstain count is only being taken against the team involved. We’re probably changing that and the numbers for tomorrow’s patch.