Smarter dueling match-making?

• Hey guys,

I play duel a lot more now than I used to. I enjoy a good string of duel matches, but there are times that I wish undefeated players would fight each other rather than continually gaining wins from the guys who are all 2-6.

I often find one guy goes 10-0 and the second guy goes 7-0 and sometimes the third guy is also undefeated. Why do none of these players ever meet each other in a round for the match?

I can 10-0 and only meet one guy who is a challenge. I often find I fight strings of guys who are 2-5 (no offense to them, but I doubt they want to fight me either).

on a related note I often try and challenge the other guy when I’m also undefeated, but the challenge and accept system is kind of wonky. I don’t know any other way to describe it than it doesn’t seem to always (or usually) work.

I know a lot of you will refer back to the “old dueling style” but I’m not referring to or discussing that. Though I am glad you guys appreciate that I am not as into it as I am the way it currently is.

• I’ve thought about the same thing and I agree with you. Not that the higher position players should face eachother all the time or too often. But maybe a higher chance of better players facing other better players than worse players.