NA 8v8 tourney Developer team?

• It would be awesome if the devs had a team too. Enough said.

• The codex astartes supports this action.

• I was actually getting a team together for it, but because of the dates, it looks like it might not be happening.

We may be able to do something else, like perhaps after the weekend of the 29th, we can do a battle with the winners (or losers) or something. We’ll have to see about that. But otherwise, the timing is a bit hard for us.

• @Kimiko:

I was actually getting a team together for it, but because of the dates, it looks like it might not be happening.

We may be able to do something else, like perhaps after the weekend of the 29th, we can do a battle with the winners (or losers) or something. We’ll have to see about that. But otherwise, the timing is a bit hard for us.

Even if it gets condensed to the 21st-23rd?

I really don’t think there are enough teams to justify three weekends.

• @Daiyuki:

@Kimiko:

I was actually getting a team together for it, but because of the dates, it looks like it might not be happening.

Even if it gets condensed to the 21st-23rd?

I really don’t think there are enough teams to justify three weekends.

If it was later, it’d be do-able. But not for actual entry into it. Even if it’s 21st-23rd.

It doesn’t need to be changed at all. But we CAN get a group together for an all-stars battle or whatever Height was talking about.

• i think the devs would need a huge advantage somehow against the winning team. No offense but i don’t think they play the game enough to be competitive against the winning team lmao. It would be a dev-slaughter.

• @clayton-bigsby:

i think the devs would need a huge advantage somehow against the winning team. No offense but i don’t think they play the game enough to be competitive against the winning team lmao. It would be a dev-slaughter.

Knights go double axe, maa go quarterstaff, archers go sling, vanguards go fork.

• Knights flail and you have yourself a deal

• @clayton-bigsby:

i think the devs would need a huge advantage somehow against the winning team. No offense but i don’t think they play the game enough to be competitive against the winning team lmao. It would be a dev-slaughter.

It would just be for fun anyways, nothing serious :)

• @Kimiko:

You’re not understanding Kimmy. This game is serious, we are fighting for company rights. If we win we get to run torn banner studios.

• @Dontuhateme:

@Kimiko:

You’re not understanding Kimmy. This game is serious, we are fighting for company rights. If we win we get to run torn banner studios.

True true. I know how srs bsns this is :(

Lol company rights.

• I wouldn’t trust a developer competitive team. They’ll just give themselves stronger weapons :P

• @bada:

I wouldn’t trust a developer competitive team. They’ll just give themselves stronger weapons :P

They would all use maul and anyone they killed would be instantly banned from the server, eliminating them from the tournament. It’s like a cut throat LTS… 8 hammers, 16 lives, 8 devs, 8 comp players, how many will remain…… Gogo ban hammer.

• They would all use maul and anyone they killed would be instantly banned from the…

Are you mocking the maul?

See you in the tournament…

• Desynced mauls are very dangerous though. :|

• Desynced everything is dangerous.

I should know.