CU1 Patch 2 Beta 6 ~ Release Candidate 1

• Hey all,

We’re down to the wire here, thus this may be a final beta until it is released to the wild (er… live).

• If you’re kicked during shield drop you’re no longer special dazed, only if the kick connects against an active block.
    • If you’re hit in release on the server, but you’re in transition on the client, it forces you into recovery. I.E. client and server are now properly syncing release-flinch.
    • Shields should have a .3 longer drop time if you raise your shield while in recovery. This is in the same vein as recovery parries not allowing counterattacks.
    • Tapping block with a shield while deflected extends your shield drop by the remaining time in your deflect, so you can’t abuse shield tap to attack quickly after being parried or hitting a wall.
    • Projectile stickys should now show up on characters when they’re hit, both when they’re alive or dead.
    • Flinch is now 1.1 for two handed weapons.
    • Kicks now have a 1 second cool down.
    • You can no longer attack during pre-round freeze in duel mode (IE. Archers).
    • Pole Hammer sprint attack fixed (no longer able to move freely in any direction during the attack).
    • Dodging during recovery should only apply to attack recovery, not parry recovery (same as live).
    • The panic parry function should only work in an attack recovery, not a parry recovery.

• Nerf MaA.

• A wild Shara has appeared.

• omg I must have downloaded 300 GB over the last few days switching between SDK and beta rc^n

• @gregcau:

omg I must have downloaded 300 GB over the last few days switching between SDK and beta rc^n

When you have the normal beta installed, copy the “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfarebeta” folder, then opt into the sdk beta, then you can switch folder names with the copied one afterwards to switch between them like some sort of wizard

• Gimme patchlog!!! NAO

• @Josh:

@gregcau:

omg I must have downloaded 300 GB over the last few days switching between SDK and beta rc^n

When you have the normal beta installed, copy the “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfarebeta” folder, then opt into the sdk beta, then you can switch folder names with the copied one afterwards to switch between them like some sort of wizard

good idea gandalf !

• @gregcau:

@Josh:

@gregcau:

good idea gandalf !

We had that stickied at one point on the beta section. I blame Kimi for it disappearing.

• I was going to say I liked the last patch, but I don’t know how much of it is left. As in, half the weapons I used got nerfed, but I really liked the dodge, parry and feint changes. More stamina for the same rewards should make the game less forgiving and give it a higher skill ceiling.

Are Knights still in the game?

• @Digital:

I was going to say I liked the last patch, but I don’t know how much of it is left.

How do you know what got changed from Beta5…

@Digital:

As in, half the weapons I used got nerfed

longsword, SOW… nerfs were overdue.

• @ChuckingIt:

We had that stickied at one point on the beta section. I blame Kimi for it disappearing.

INCORRECT! That was all SlyGoat :P

Btw, temporary crappy patch notes now in first post.

DON’T HATE!

• How do you know what got changed from Beta5…

I don’t. Which is why I said “I don’t know”, I guess. If the current beta is Beta6 however, something changed.

longsword, SOW… nerfs were overdue.

Didn’t say it was a bad thing. I also play HWS, which should probably be nerfed as well.

• Put the same 1h stab as the live version and we are fine for the beta.

• Nerf feinting and MAA pls

• Clarified some patchnotes.

• Sounds good to me, nothing drastical, only small things. This is the way to go imo, be careful not to alter too many things at once until you know how it will change the game as a whole.

Flinch time for 2H is now 1.1, what was it before?

• Is it the final changelog, with all the changes since beta 1?

• When is the update being released to live?

• Realise it. Cant wait.

• get rid of 2 sec daze already please.