So about that patch

• Apparently the devs are working on a patch but days are turning into weeks and those are turning into months and there is no sign of this mystical patch apart from what is in Beta.

This game is so full of bugs and glitches that people have discovered because the game has gone so long without any fixes. The amount of exploiting right now is rendering pub play extremely unejoyable.

• What I heard is that its coming this month. Its te 14th today. We still have Hal a month to go.

Calm down and have patience.

• @Goden:

This game is so full of bugs and glitches

Please specify?

• How is six beta updates in the last few weeks not a sign of “this mystical patch”?

• thing is for some servers, like oceania, there are no populated beta servers. so if u r only playing live, because u dont want USA beta on 200 ping… how often do the patches come?

• @Krellus:

thing is for some servers, like oceania, there are no populated beta servers. so if u r only playing live, because u dont want USA beta on 200 ping… how often do the patches come?

Why would ping matter in the slightest when you’re testing how new mechanics operate? Comboing into parry, feint changes, dodge changes… All completely ping-irrelevant unless you NEED to test in a live fight for some reason; it’s not like that is needed.

• @NoVaLombardia:

@Goden:

This game is so full of bugs and glitches

Please specify?

he gave a clue in his post, he doesn’t like face hugging and overhead lookdowns.

• @Daiyuki:

@Krellus:

thing is for some servers, like oceania, there are no populated beta servers. so if u r only playing live, because u dont want USA beta on 200 ping… how often do the patches come?

Why would ping matter in the slightest when you’re testing how new mechanics operate? Comboing into parry, feint changes, dodge changes… All completely ping-irrelevant unless you NEED to test in a live fight for some reason; it’s not like that is needed.

haha… wot? how can i test anything with poor ping? bad ping throws the entire game off. so… how many patches have there been to live?

• It’s in RC1 atm.

• @Krellus:

@Daiyuki:

@Krellus:

haha… wot? how can i test anything with poor ping? bad ping throws the entire game off. so… how many patches have there been to live?

I call a Negative Nancy.

6 patches to Beta. Beta has had a ton of feedback from the community, much of which has been acknowledged, adjustments applied, RK balance council created (muhaha).

Anyway, you can’t have it both ways, either the community provides feedback and they adjust or they throw things into live.

Now grow up lol.

• Official Announcement, coming soon, patches will be released straight to live, no bug testing or feedback gathering whatsoever.

Torn Banner now prioritise speed over quality, because getting those patches out ASAP matters most!

–--------
    (This is not official whatsoever btw, and completely untrue. I’m personally pleased with their rigorous rounds of Beta testing this time, and hope they continue in future. Have some patience and stop whining, as you’d be complaining even worse if you didn’t like the changes or it introduced even more bugs. They’re on Beta SIX for this latest patch, do you really think they’ve JUST been sat around fapping all that time? Those changes between each of those Six beta patches didn’t design, code and test themselves. The game, and world does not revolve around you OP.

Oh and I Alpha tested the game where 99% of it was on American servers, and I’m English. Many changes were made regardless, it hinders some things, but is still very possible.)

• @BobT36:

where 99% of it was on American servers, and I’m English.

ahh those English girls, I miss the posh accent.

• @gregcau:

@BobT36:

where 99% of it was on American servers, and I’m English.

ahh those English girls, I miss the posh accent.

Unfortunately not many of those left. :(

All the “oi wot u doin m8” type now.

• @BobT36:

They’re on Beta SIX for this latest patch, do you really think they’ve JUST been sat around fapping all that time?

Confirmed.

• Confirmed for fapping? Awwww yeaaaaaa

• @NoVaLombardia:

Confirmed for fapping? Awwww yeaaaaaa

Can’t imagine what they are fapping too.
    Well glad I provide the entertainment.

• Well the patch with the customiser won’t be coming out till after the 22nd I assume. As that’s when emblem submissions end.

• All i know is, between the patch bugs being found and the tournament, it should be delayed until after the 23rd.

• I call a Negative Nancy.

6 patches to Beta. Beta has had a ton of feedback from the community, much of which has been acknowledged, adjustments applied, RK balance council created (muhaha).

Anyway, you can’t have it both ways, either the community provides feedback and they adjust or they throw things into live.

Now grow up lol.

no need for insults. my complaint is those of us who cant play beta obtain no benefit from hose 6 patches, so quicker moves to live would be aprreciated. do u disagree?

• @Krellus:

I call a Negative Nancy.

Now grow up lol.

no need for insults. my complaint is those of us who cant play beta obtain no benefit from hose 6 patches, so quicker moves to live would be aprreciated. do u disagree?

If you can’t play the beta boohoo for you.

Would you rather them let out untested patches for everyone?