Can't find UDKSDK.ini

• In the documentation it says “Edit UDKSDK.ini in Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare Beta\Config and add a line like this: (YourScriptPackageName should match the name of the directory you created above)”

I’ve checked that folder and there isn’t a UDKSDK.ini file. Could it be somewhere else? Can anyone help?

• I may have it wrong, but isn’t it in: \chivalrymedievalwarfarebeta\UDKGame\Config. You might have missed a folder?

• @sam.ibbitson:

I may have it wrong, but isn’t it in: \chivalrymedievalwarfarebeta\UDKGame\Config. You might have missed a folder?

Oh yeah, checking the folder in my steam directory, it’s there. It isn’t in the My Games folder though.

Thanks.

• Yeah the correct folder is (typically):

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfarebeta\UDKGame\Config

Also do we have to follow ever step in Basics just to create a new map? Do I have to create a new script class etc.?

• Developer

@Dr:

Also do we have to follow ever step in Basics just to create a new map? Do I have to create a new script class etc.?

No, you don’t. You just need to make the map, save it, and cook it. I need to clarify some of that documentation some time next week. The Basics section is mostly just “how does Chivalry’s SDK differ from UDK?”