Achievment Progress Untracked

• As the subject says, the achievments for Chivalry are no longer tracking. I’ve personally counted my fire pot kills since the last big update that unlocked the correct achievments for the people who had earned them, (with the exception of the tutorial ones), and I’m well over twenty at this point. However in the Steam page, it’s not counted past four. Similarly, the Sands of Time, Mason Order Supporter, Fire Nemesis, Fists of Fury, and Let it rain achievments have all halted.

I realise this isn’t a major issue but it would still be nice for this problem to be at least identified, if not fixed. Thanks.

• Sometimes, the servers may not count the achievements properly. Also try to stick to official servers as some may not count the achievements at all.

If you find that it’s not counting, leave the server and rejoin. You may also have to exit the game and restart Steam.

• @SushiJaguar:

As the subject says, the achievments for Chivalry are no longer tracking. I’ve personally counted my fire pot kills since the last big update that unlocked the correct achievments for the people who had earned them, (with the exception of the tutorial ones), and I’m well over twenty at this point. However in the Steam page, it’s not counted past four. Similarly, the Sands of Time, Mason Order Supporter, Fire Nemesis, Fists of Fury, and Let it rain achievments have all halted.

I realise this isn’t a major issue but it would still be nice for this problem to be at least identified, if not fixed. Thanks.

There a few that appear to be bugged like fire pots and sands of time.

• A lot of the achievements are bugged like that.

I can count 6. Sands of time, fire pots, fists of fury, I am a wall, and the agatha and mason supporter achievements.

The rain of fire for the shortbow is probably bugged too. Though I haven’t fired 1000 arrows.

• It is a pretty major issue for new players, like myself, that are trying to unlock weapons. No server has been tracking my kills for two days now. I’ve deleted the local content of the game, checked for anything left behind manually, including the registry, and re-installed with no success. No kill with any weapon on any class is registering. Been on a number of different “official” servers for 8-10 hours.

Is there any solution to this? Any help would be appreciated. I was really enjoying the game when it was working. My few kills meant something!

• @Solbiter:

It is a pretty major issue for new players, like myself, that are trying to unlock weapons. No server has been tracking my kills for two days now. I’ve deleted the local content of the game, checked for anything left behind manually, including the registry, and re-installed with no success. No kill with any weapon on any class is registering. Been on a number of different “official” servers for 8-10 hours.

Is there any solution to this? Any help would be appreciated. I was really enjoying the game when it was working. My few kills meant something!

Hello,

The achievements bug is something we are already aware of and has been in the list of something to take care of.

As far as your weapons not unlocking, this only occurs on “ranked” servers, which unfortunately, you don’t really know which servers are ranked or not. However, all OFFICIAL servers, will always be ranked, so your best bet is to play on those and not private servers to ensure that your weapons get unlocked and you rank up.

If you aren’t sure if a server is official or not (they will have Official in the name, but I’ve seen a few people try to be sneaky and name their server as such), just post the full name here and I can look it up.

• Ok, it appears that I have solved this problem for the time being. I downloaded the server browser by Remixx and not only am I seeing quite a number more servers than I do in the in game browser but it has a show only OFFICIAL server check box.

Playing today, and I could swear I was on the same servers I have been on for days, my kills started tracking for weapon unlocks again.

I recommend anyone having this problem to try it and see if they get similar results.

Thanks for the response!

• Unfortunately this didn’t stay solved. Past few nights weapon xp progress has been untracked. Joined multiple official servers, around five, with no luck.

The problem is not isolated to me either. I was playing with friends that live about 60 miles away in another town. Same servers though.

Some nights it works, some nights it doesn’t. Really really frustrating.