Official TDM Servers maplist

• Hi,

I’m Lap!n, a rank 38 player. I only play TDM (I used to play TO but get bored) and so, I only play on TDM Official Servers ( UK 24slots) and i’m here to ask you if it’s possible to add some maps. :)

Currently, there are 6 maps in the rotatation:

AOCTD-Frigid_p
    AOCTD-ArgonsWall_P
    AOCTD-Ruins_P
    AOCTD-ThroneRoom_P
    AOCTD-StoneshillVillage_P
    AOCTD-HillsidePyre_P

Would it be possible to add :

AOCTD-Battlegrounds_Farm_p
    AOCTD-Hillside_P
    AOCTD-Darkforest_XL_p
    AOCTD-Darkforest_Valley_p ?

The 6 current maps are good to play on but when you play on official servers 4-5 hours in a row, you would love to play on other maps too ! :D

I didn’t add Moor because there are not enough places to hide from arrows so i fear that too many people would play as archers on that map.

Of course, it would be also great if 2 maps from the same TO map ( Hillside / Darkforest) don’t follow each other in the rotation list.

My english sucks (I’m french) so I hope you will understand my request. It’s not a personnal one, I’ve seen many players complaining about playing on the same maps so I decided to register on the forums to ask you if it was possible. I would understand if it’s not. ;)

Thanks for reading me, guys ( or “girl”, if our Community Manager reads my post too :p)

Ps : I know that lagspikes on Multiplay Servers have been reported on the forums, do you have some new infos from Multyplay ? I like their servers but when it starts to lag, people just leave and it’s sad to see a server getting empty due to technical reasons :’(

• Haha no problem. I have added those maps for you.

I also added Moor anyways, because it tends to be a popular map.

And no, nothing new to report. I’ve contacted Multiplay about it and it’s been looked into, but nothing more than that :(

• @Kimiko:

And no, nothing new to report. I’ve contacted Multiplay about it and it’s been looked into, but nothing more than that :(

I’ve had few issues with Multiplay on North American servers. I suspect with European servers they overloaded them since Euros are not used to high speed internet connectivity.

• Thanks a lot Kimiko ! That was pretty fast ! :D

• It’s me again. It seems that you have put a LTS map (one of the darkforest maps) in the rotation instead of its TDM version (i think there’s only one map concerned but i’m not sure), could you remove it please ? :D

Thanks !

• @lap!n:

It’s me again. It seems that you have put a LTS map (one of the darkforest maps) in the rotation instead of its TDM version (i think there’s only one map concerned but i’m not sure), could you remove it please ? :D

Thanks !

That was really weird. It says it’s TDM, but then another name of it says LTS and it’s in with the TDM maps, SO WEIRD. lol Anyways, I switched it out with an actual TDM map. Thanks for letting me know :)