I'm having trouble with the tutorial

• In the chivalry SDK tutorial, one of the following lines under Compiling scripts says “(YourScriptPackageName should match the name of the directory you created above)”. I’m having trouble following the tutorial and this is a problem i’m trying to resolve so that i can run my game in the chivalry beta and continue on with building my mod and become more self-efficient with modding chivalry.

Any Help is well appreciated.
    Thanks! ;)

• Hi, to compile scripts it’s quite easy.

Make a new folder in “\Development\Src” with the name of your mod, then inside that put another folder named “Classes”.

You should have “Development\Src\YourModName\Classes”. Place all your new scripts in this folder.

Now run the Compile Scripts batch file and the compiled scripts will appear in “UDKGame\ContentSDK” and be called “YourModName.u”

That’s it! Now you can run the game using Launch game -sdkcontent.

I’m actually planning on making a video tutorial for basic Chivalry modding when I’ve figured out enough myself.

• @NabsterHax:

Hi, to compile scripts it’s quite easy.

Make a new folder in “\Development\Src” with the name of your mod, then inside that put another folder named “Classes”.

You should have “Development\Src\YourModName\Classes”. Place all your new scripts in this folder.

Now run the Compile Scripts batch file and the compiled scripts will appear in “UDKGame\ContentSDK” and be called “YourModName.u”

I’m actually planning on making a video tutorial for basic Chivalry modding when I’ve figured out enough myself.

I have done the build_scripts.bat(assuming that’s what you meant to tell me other than compile scripts) but i get a lot of warnings but no errors and then i try running the Launch game sdkcontent.bat file but couldn’t find my mod anywhere.

Also i’m not astute in programming nor scripting, unless that is irrelevant.

• For your mod to work you need to load a map that uses it. I’m not really sure I can help any more without knowing exactly what you’re trying to do.

• @NabsterHax:

For your mod to work you need to load a map that uses it. I’m not really sure I can help any more without knowing exactly what you’re trying to do.

I’m trying to test my map/ game mode in the proper chivalry game

• My mod that i want to play in chivalry is not done yet(just a test map with a few objects and stuff), but i want to learn how to import it into chivalry first before i actually create/ continue on my project so that i wont have to get stuck on exporting it to the game later.

• @VORNORACK:

My mod that i want to play in chivalry is not done yet(just a test map with a few objects and stuff), but i want to learn how to import it into chivalry first before i actually create/ continue on my project so that i wont have to get stuck on exporting it to the game later.

I hope this one made more sense than the other

also I have managed to take a screen shot of some of the problems/ errors/ warnings.
    Here are the attachments to the images

• @NabsterHax:

Hi, to compile scripts it’s quite easy.

That would be awesome, and a big help to the community.

• I’m actually planning on making a video tutorial for basic Chivalry modding when I’ve figured out enough myself.

That would be awesome, and a big help to the community.

Indeed. I am still having problems, but thanks for your help and being patient. If anyone wants to help me I’m still open for it.

Thanks