PLEASE fix the say command bug in dueling.

• It is so annoying that when ever you start typing a sentence, you get cut off if anything happens.

For instance, if I die and start typing, by time I spawn it locks up and you can finish typing or even delete the sentence. It is very irritating and has forced me to stop playing many times from frustration.

• @MrGoat:

It is so annoying that when ever you start typing a sentence, you get cut off if anything happens.

For instance, if I die and start typing, by time I spawn it locks up and you can finish typing or even delete the sentence. It is very irritating and has forced me to stop playing many times from frustration.

Preaching to the choir, I have brought up these issues over and over again. But TBS doesn’t duel so low priority.

• I agree it’s very annoying and has resulted in some dodgy half sentences from me since the only way to get rid of it is to hit enter.

• @Martin:

I agree it’s very annoying and has resulted in some dodgy half sentences from me since the only way to get rid of it is to hit enter.

If u hit escape it will cancel what you’ve typed.

• Yup, this is super annoying. I don’t really like the duel interface in general though, the constant leaving and entering of the pool is kinda odd to me.

• Also servername needs to be added to duel scoreboard

• Agreed. Its very annoying. And why the hell cant we see pings in duel servers?

• yeah, I find this infuriating. Also, about pings, I’m hoping that gets added soon.