Should post-game kills/deaths count to scoreboard?

• I think not, and I hope some people agree with me. I just had a perfect match with no deaths, and before I can screenshot it, someone turns around and runs me through. I know this game isn’t about scores, but it’s still pretty irritating…

• If the game wasn’t about scores at all, there wouldnt be a scoreboard recording it or detailed personal stat tracking when you press tab.

No, nothing after the game ends should count. But its such a minor thing it might never get changed, should be quicker on the draw with your screenshotting.

• It takes all of 2 seconds to get the scoreboard up and take a screenshot. F12 is screenshot by default.

Really its effort for nothing if they decided to change it.

• @Lann094:

I think not, and I hope some people agree with me. I just had a perfect match with no deaths, and before I can screenshot it, someone turns around and runs me through. I know this game isn’t about scores, but it’s still pretty irritating…

If you are screenshotting you K/D ratio you are taking the game way too seriously. Get laid.

• @gregcau:

@Lann094:

I think not, and I hope some people agree with me. I just had a perfect match with no deaths, and before I can screenshot it, someone turns around and runs me through. I know this game isn’t about scores, but it’s still pretty irritating…

If you are screenshotting you K/D ratio you are taking the game way too seriously. Get laid.

Says the dude with 2,520 posts on the chivalry forum.

Stop ‘player motivation’ shaming. Or i’ll start slut shaming you.

• @JCash:

Stop ‘player motivation’ shaming. Or i’ll start slut shaming you.

I love sluts, bring it on.

• Well I always wondered when this forum would go to shit. Its a pretty happy forum usually. I haven’t seen an argument get to this stage on here.

• @lemonater47:

Well I always wondered when this forum would go to shit. Its a pretty happy forum usually. I haven’t seen an argument get to this stage on here.

noob

• @gregcau:

@lemonater47:

Well I always wondered when this forum would go to shit. Its a pretty happy forum usually. I haven’t seen an argument get to this stage on here.

noob

Every forum I’ve been on is worse than this one. Way worse than this one.

• @lemonater47:

@gregcau:

@lemonater47:

noob

Every forum I’ve been on is worse than this one. Way worse than this one.

Primarily due to your presence I’d imagine.

• You all suck…. apart from the girls in gregcau’s signature, they suck in a good way.

• That escalated quickly.

@gregcau:

Considering during this match, I ran around screaming ‘HELP!’ as a vanguard, and then laughing at people when they couldn’t kill me, I don’t think I could take this game any less seriously.

It’s just something that I hope TBS notices one day and decides to fix…

• Post-game kills/deaths won’t count next patch.

• @SlyGoat:

Post-game kills/deaths won’t count next patch.

Does this apply to after round kills during LTS?

• @SlyGoat:

Praise the based SlyGoat.
    praise

• <puff of="" smoke="">sluts? what? this better not be some kind of forum whore confusion</puff>

• @SlyGoat:

Would be nice if negatives would.

I know there are people out there who dont understand it, but some players dont like beeing attacked by their teammates just because some timer ran out.