This might be my favorite multiplayer game, ever!

• So, I was sitting behind my PC this morning ready to start up Chivalry to chop some heads off but before I clicked the .exe I realized something. This might be the most fun I’ve had in a multiplayer game, ever!
    I’m not that fond of multiplayer games generally, I enjoy good singleplayer games but Chivalry is something else……i truly love this game. And it might be my favorite multiplayer game I’ve ever played!

Where does the game stand for you guys when it comes to multiplayer games, or just video games in general? Is this up there with your most favorite multiplayer games?

Cheers. :D

• I agree 100%. Chivalry is an amazing pearl in the big pile of shit of casual console games in the last few years. Has a great longevity, plays like a real PC game, very fun with alot of depth and is the best melee FPS game to date.

This game deserves to be on par with playercount with CS:GO,CSS and TF2 in Steam.

Oh and it also has the best voice acting of all time.

• Haha, word! The voice commands are some of the funniest things I’ve seen in a game in years.

1. Age of Chivalry
    2. Darkfall
    3. TF2
    4. Chivalry
    5. CS:GO

Chiv is fairly good. That list is very similar to a list of online multiplayer games I’ve played.

Doesnt like, go down in gaming history or something. Mount and blade does a lot of things better and is similar. Its an interesting beginning and i really want to see melee combat in more games done in a similar way to how chiv does it.

• @JCash:

1. Age of Chivalry
    2. Darkfall
    3. TF2
    4. Chivalry

Chiv is fairly good.

way to post a dampner on a positive thread… back to the old casherlang I see.

• @gregcau:

@JCash:

1. Age of Chivalry
    2. Darkfall
    3. TF2
    4. Chivalry

Chiv is fairly good.

putting chiv between TF2 and CS:GO is a compliment it barely deserves given how glitchy/buggy it was at release and how much feints impact gameplay. I’m sort of looking ahead here to give it its ranking, knowing some interesting patches/skd are coming out.

• Eh, only a fool continues to whine about how a game was at release, months and months after the fact. As it stands now, the thing that has got me addicted to Chivalry and keeps me coming back is those fleeting moments when the immersion really kicks in, charging headlong through arrows and fireport (fuck you fire pots!) to crash into a bloody, desperate melee. It’s just fantastic, and the feeling isn’t matched by any other game on the market.

That being said, buff kiks plz

• @gregcau:

@JCash:

1. Age of Chivalry
    2. Darkfall
    3. TF2
    4. Chivalry

Chiv is fairly good.

With all his bitching coming 4th on his list his pretty good.

• @lemonater47:

@gregcau:

@JCash:

1. Age of Chivalry
    2. Darkfall
    3. TF2
    4. Chivalry

Chiv is fairly good.

age of chivalry ahead? maybe I should go play it.

• @gregcau:

@lemonater47:

@gregcau:

age of chivalry ahead? maybe I should go play it.

Chivalry is an improvement.

“People find it hard to be happy as they see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is and the future less resolved than it will be”
    Marcel Pagnol.

• Age of Chivalry looks like a shittier version of Chivalry, I haven’t played it of course. I should give it a try some time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr_ewlorJlI

• @Pilgore:

Age of Chivalry looks like a shittier version of Chivalry, I haven’t played it of course. I should give it a try some time.

Its chivalry on source engine with no feints and faster gamplay.

Objectives are more varied, there are some cool siege modes with siege ladders. Maps are all more interesting with many more valid options. Shield walls are not entirely useless.

Catapults much easier to use, balance is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT.

A great melee game. Play monastery its the best map.

• @JCash:

@Pilgore:

Age of Chivalry looks like a shittier version of Chivalry, I haven’t played it of course. I should give it a try some time.

Objectives are more varied, there are some cool siege modes with siege ladders. Maps are all more interesting with many more valid options. Shield walls are not entirely useless.

And here we have exhibit A. A perfect example of this lovely quote here.

“People find it hard to be happy as they see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is and the future less resolved than it will be”
    Marcel Pagnol.

• @lemonater47:

@JCash:

@Pilgore:

Marcel Pagnol.

I’m sorry, did you play AoC?

No, you didn’t. You’re just trying to annoy me / troll by randomly insulting me, my perception of things, with no evidence to back it up. Just pasting in a quote. Weakest attempt at an ad hominem i’ve ever seen.

Go home kid, your arms are too short to box with god.

• @JCash:

lmao. I am trying to visualize that.

• JCash really has a knack of derailing threads, doesn’t he?

• @JCash:

@lemonater47:

@JCash:

Marcel Pagnol.

I’m sorry, did you play AoC?

No, you didn’t. You’re just trying to annoy me / troll by randomly insulting me, my perception of things, with no evidence to back it up. Just pasting in a quote. Weakest attempt at an ad hominem i’ve ever seen.

Well, I’m not wrong.

And as a matter of fact I did play AOC before this game. It was alright. It was actually that plus many ones source games that almost convinced me to get steam.

And I do remember you saying that this game was bad before you even got to play it at all. So don’t pull out that card. You did it yourself. And your opinions haven’t changed since either.

In fact If I can remember righty that thread was actually about you trolling in game.

• @Pilgore:

JCash really has a knack of derailing threads, doesn’t he?

Couldnt have done it without you, greg, and lem helping me. it really was a team effort.

@lemonater47:

Well, I’m not wrong.

Yes you are. you’re making stupid comments about me that just don’t make sense. I think you have mental problems at this point. you cant be this disconnected from reality and unintelligent.

• @JCash:

@Pilgore:

JCash really has a knack of derailing threads, doesn’t he?

Couldnt have done it without you, greg, and leo helping me. it really was a team effort.

Awww the hairs are standing up on the back of my neck

• You must like luck and dice rolling, you will also like the world of online gambling.