FFA LTS

• Exactly what it says on the tin: a Free-For-All last man standing. Last person left standing wins, First person to however many victories wins the map. You could even give the last person who won a different colour skin so people would know to go for him.

• Maybe if killed people could do something other than spectating.

• turn into zombies!
    jk.

• Maybe if you are killed, you can spawn (When you press a button) in a seperate arena-map, where it’s simple FFA. Or something like that. The waiting between the games is the reason why I don’t like LTS in general :/

• Quite possible with the SDK! I’ll look into it.

• LMS maybe.

• @lemonater47:

LMS maybe.

Thats the right name for it.

Problem I see is that it would be best to avoid fighting in this setting. Theres already enough people in FAA running away from every fight to search for an opportunity to backstab.

Now if the player with the most dmg or kills wins with a bonus given to the last survivor it might work…

And I dont think beeing forced to spectate is so bad, its the same in LTS…

• What about…… it’s like FFA + CTF? The one who holds the flag is the one who gets points for kills + during the time he holds it. So while everyone who does NOT hold it can’t get points if they kill eachother, they can still do so, if it means they can get the flag. But it might be more benefitial to work together to bring down the flag carrier, THEN you can kill eachother to get it. This is a completely new game mode and not on topic at all :/

Also, since I find it a bit awkward fighting with the flag as a spear, maybe you’ll carry it on your back and then use your original loadout.

• ^ Like a rabbit gamemode, I like it.

• The problem I see is that its almost impossible to survive when engaged by multiple opponents and here it would be a whole server pop…

• @Towe:

The problem I see is that its almost impossible to survive when engaged by multiple opponents and here it would be a whole server pop…

Well, it has to be designed with this in mind, of course.

And if we’re talking about my idea, the FFA CTF, then I guess it doesn’t need to be a flag… it could be THE EXCALUBUR!!! HO HO HO! Deadliest weapon in the game!

• On this thought process -

Instead of a flag, we could have a Super-Zweihander that is twice as long, twice as fast, and twice as powerful.

Then we could all have a good laugh trying to chase the laughing, dancing vanguard around as he cleaves through everything that moves. My idea of absolute, triple distilled fun. ^.^

• @NabsterHax:

Quite possible with the SDK! I’ll look into it.

YES!