Clan Teamspeak GUYZZZ

• Hello all clannies/exploiters/glitchers/buggers/faggots!

Alright so i’m not really in a clan any longer, but i was talking to a buddy mr. tobi yesterday, and i know if it’s been suggested before but i’d like to make it a reality. Basically i want to make a teamspeak, or my teamspeak a place where all the clans can come together, talk together, play together, set up scrims together, organize, discuss etc. A lot of my clan members disbanded, and it’s kind of saddening because i think i developed some friendships with them and it would suck to never get to play together on voice any longer. So i want to make this also to just keep the friendships in chivalry together, so we can still play together sometimes, etc.

So i basically want to know if anyone would be interested, and actually join a teamspeak for ALL the clans. There could also be recruitment areas for those wishing to join a clan or see what the scene will be like etc. I have a teamspeak now i can use for that, i’d just have to upgrade the number of slots.

SO, would there be interest in this? Also, how many slot server do you guys think would be enough for a clan teamspeak?

Comments/suggestions welcome.

My ts3 can be used for this NOW, the address is clayton.ts3.nfoservers.com

I think my limit however is currently set to 20, so i’ll look into upping that soon.

I also have a duel server, it’s sir clayton-bigsby’s classic duels… if int, a killz, faucher, etc are full… feel more than welcome to make a duel home there. I’ve been trying to admin more lately to get FFA’ers out, but it’s a constant struggle, if you have me as a friend on steam, i will most likely not mind giving you admin to the server so long as admin is not abused, and people are not kicked/banned unjustifiably.

L8r gents, happy chiv

• Kewl.

• This is great, now I have somewhere to go when I get banned from our teamspeak.

• a place where the cool kids hang out, i like this

• I don’t know why CRUSHED, but I like you.
    Do you like me too?

Circle one of the following options:
    Yes / No / Call Me Maybe

• @bada:

I don’t know why CRUSHED, but I like you.
    Do you like me too?

Yes / No / Call Me Maybe

Call Me Maybe [x]

• @CRUSHED:

@bada:

Yes / No / Call Me Maybe

Call Me Maybe [x]

IT’S SOMETHING

• @Dubjay:

This is great, now I have somewhere to go when I get banned from our teamspeak.

Hahaha. Is that why you used to come hang out on Int Duels, your buddies banned you? =p

• It would be awesome if all the clans abandoned their own TS for a really huge (like 100 person) teamspeak where each clan has specific channels and sub channels so everyone can contact one another easily, and organize scrims/fuckaround games with other clans. Could also have like a “looking for clan” channel new players can chill in (only foreseeable problem being competition between clans to recruit someone).

Kinda like how those huge multigame clans have like 500 slot TS’s so people can play with one another. Of course each clan would have to pitch in for costs seeing how it would probably be a lot of money running a server of that size.

• 20 slots aint enough lol clayton

@bada:

@CRUSHED:

@bada:

Yes / No / Call Me Maybe

Call Me Maybe [x]

IT’S SOMETHING

nice sig btw :P

• @CRUSHED:

nice sig btw :P

thanks, I like yours too

• @CRUSHED:

20 slots aint enough lol clayton

IT’S SOMETHING

• I think we talked about this wanting to do this before. I know Height really wanted to do this before, but it never happened. I have a 100 slot mumble that anyone is welcome to use.

• we should start it just to see if anyone uses it

• @clayton-bigsby:

we should start it just to see if anyone uses it

Which one? xD

If you want to use mine, I’ll give you some admin rights to create channels and all that good stuff. It’s also used for the community events, so just gotta keep that separate. Chuck has da rights as well.

Infoz:

Mumble
    IP: 216.52.148.10
    Port: 20270

• oh mumble is so 2010 like

• ok let’s just add everyone on steam. Check.

ok now we start the biggest voice chat box steam has ever seen!

or.

We all get xfire. #yolo #xfire2013 #friendz4lyf

• Mumble is sooo much better than ts in my opinion… and kimizo has a 100 slot… I say we use the mumble… Kimizo maybe you can setup channels for the major clans? I’d have to talk to the Int ppl to see if they would be down.

I just wonder how the admin would work… maybe each clan can have 2 organized play channels with passwords and then give certain people from each clan admin access?

• @Mystikkal:

Mumble is sooo much better than ts in my opinion… and kimizo has a 100 slot… I say we use the mumble… Kimizo maybe you can setup channels for the major clans? I’d have to talk to the Int ppl to see if they would be down.

I just wonder how the admin would work… maybe each clan can have 2 organized play channels with passwords and then give certain people from each clan admin access?

That’s fine with me. I can always add more slots if needed too. If people want to actually use this, just let me know what you want done.

• I would recommend turning the mumble channel into a community channel and creating a sticky post on the forums named Chivalry Community Voice Chat. They did that with the game Forge and it helped build the community (which has since died though lol).