Steam deleted Chivalry from my account

• I got Chivalry 4 month ago from a trade and I was playing it since then.After 4 months Steam deleted Chivalry from my account.I sent a Steam Support Ticket and got a reply 1 week later.
    They said; “Your CD Key for this game has been revoked at the request of the publisher.You will need to contact the seller for further assistance.”
    So I asked the guy who I traded with, he said he either bought it from Chivalry’s website or from GMG.So I’m here asking you, please stop revoking my key or give me another key.I already paid for this game but damn Steam deleted it,now I don’t have enough money to buy another copy.If I had, I’d love to buy another copy and help you guys but I don’t :(

• Developer

This is between you, the individual you bought the key from, and the store that individual originally bought the key from.

Keys revocations are typically requested by online stores because either:
    A) The online store granted a refund, if doing so is within their policies
    B) The payment failed

• Well it’s been 4 months so I don’t think its a payment failure.And what if trader bought it from Chivalry’s website, did you guys blocked any of the keys you sold ? And I don’t know where to go now since I haven’t bought it myself.

• Hmm, I have a similar problem where company of heroes 2 has disappeared off my steam games list. Even though that game isn’t out yet it was sitting there quite happily.

Wonder if the problem is related. Has steam screwed up somehow. Or is it just a coincidence.

I best look into it.

• Developer

@Asperyules:

Well it’s been 4 months so I don’t think its a payment failure.And what if trader bought it from Chivalry’s website, did you guys blocked any of the keys you sold ?

Payment failure doesn’t always happen immediately. There’s also the time needed for the store to learn of the failure, to collect failures and contact us, for us to contact Valve, and for Valve to revoke the key.

And I don’t know where to go now since I haven’t bought it myself.

Go to the individual or organization you bought the key from.