Feint to Parry -> Riposte with alt swing bug

• If you queue an alt attack after some sort of feint to parry, it will windup with the normal attack, but then play an alternate swing/overhead animation during release.

I believe it actually swings the way it is shown visually as well.

This seems to happen randomly in other circumstances I haven’t been able to reproduce.

• Was able to reproduce this 100% I believe, but I can’t remember how. I think Josh posted a video of it here but I’m not sure.

A lot of this sort of stuff is fixed in the beta I think.

• @NabsterHax:

Was able to reproduce this 100% I believe, but I can’t remember how. I think Josh posted a video of it here but I’m not sure.

I never got around to posting anything about alt swing counterattacks, but bottom line is that mixing alts and counters produces very interesting results.

@NabsterHax:

A lot of this sort of stuff is fixed in the beta I think.

Hopefully 8-)

• Yep I managed to do it. Not too hard to reproduce.

• @lemonater47:

Yep I managed to do it. Not too hard to reproduce.

Yep, the other circumstances outside feint to parry is what I have not been able to reproduce. Sometimes it’ll happen randomly during a regular swing input for a riposte without feint to parry.

• You can do a lot of weird stuff if your time your attacks right.

For example, it’s possible to display an OH for your enemy when on your screen it’s a horizontal slash. All fixed in the beta though!

• If you do an alt feint, then do a counter parry attack it will turn into an alt attack mid way through.