Language change help

• i cant find the file for the language and I didn’t download chivalry with steam; I used U Torrent, and I don’t know how to change it from there (if possible). any help/suggestions will be accepted :D

• @godblade:

i cant find the file for the language and I didn’t download chivalry with steam; I used U Torrent, and I don’t know how to change it from there (if possible). any help/suggestions will be accepted :D

You mean to say you pirated the game and now are asking for help.

• @godblade:

i cant find the file for the language and I didn’t download chivalry with steam; I used U Torrent, and I don’t know how to change it from there (if possible). any help/suggestions will be accepted :D

Uhm… Sorry but… Even though pirating this game that’s really worth its price is already stupid enough, you’re posting in the OFFICIAL FORUMS that you pirated the game and ask for help… Are you serious?

• @Peter:

@godblade:

Uhm… Sorry but… Even though pirating this game that’s really worth its price is already stupid enough, you’re posting in the OFFICIAL FORUMS that you pirated the game and ask for help… Are you serious?

Ssh don’t call him stupid get. Wait till the mods come. This guy obviously doesn’t think that pirating is stealing and against the law.