Is this right? (GPU VRAM Usage)

• At the most, the game uses 500MB of the 3GB available on my AMD 7970. I’m not sure if I should be concerned or not, but this seems a little low, compared to some of the other games I play, that use 1.5GB+

Is this fine, or should I remain concerned?

• When I get home I will check mine. I have the same card. If you are getting good fps and not stuttering, then I wouldn’t worry. What resolution you playing on? 1080p or larger?

• More use isn’t necessarily better. It’ll use what it needs. I’m using around 500-700mb on my 670FTW. Depends on the level, amount of people, etc etc. The textures in this game aren’t necessarily “heavy”.

• Developer

UE3 is also pretty clever with its texture streaming.

• @ChuckingIt:

When I get home I will check mine. I have the same card. If you are getting good fps and not stuttering, then I wouldn’t worry. What resolution you playing on? 1080p or larger?

Just 1080p, everything maxed out, except with Motion Blur disabled. Yeah, no performance issues really, FPS is fine, this ‘low’ memory usage just had me concerned, it seems significantly low compared to other games I play (Skyrim etc)

• Chivalry is more of a CPU intensive game.

• Turn up ragdolls and blood decals, go into a 32 man server. Or 64 man if you dare.

• @The:

Turn up ragdolls and blood decals, go into a 32 man server. Or 64 man if you dare.

64 man FFA arena Full blood and body timer.

10 FPS through a sea of bodies.

Still good fun though.