Customizing Character

• I’m not sure if anyone has made a post on this idea yet as I also couldn’t find any posts. So wouldn’t it be awesome if we could customize our armour/looks. It would have the same armour value and weight, just the appearance would be changed. If any of you have played COD or Halo, kind of like that layout. Where you also have to unlock some appearance customization by doing some challenges or something.

• My natural meaness is telling me to write “your fucking stupid”

But really, are your serious! Your making this request now?

This post will befuddle you. Untill a nice helpful person comes along. Or till you look around.

• @lemonater47:

My natural meaness is telling me to write “your fucking stupid”

But really, are your serious! Your making this request now?

This post will befuddle you. Untill a nice helpful person comes along. Or till you look around.

:S Sorry still new to this forum!

• Nice helpful person here.
    Check this. ;)

• @lemonater47:

And my natural grammar nazi is telling me to teach you the proper uses of “your” and “you’re”

• @SavageBeatings:

@lemonater47:

And my natural grammar nazi is telling me to teach you the proper uses of “your” and “you’re”

Who writes you’re these days. And on an iPhone it requires effort.

• @lemonater47:

People who want to sound educated, I guess :) Just like how you correct people who say “armors”

It’s just something that makes my eyes itch, it’s when I see people using “your/you’re”, “they’re/their” and “it’s/its” incorrectly.

• @SavageBeatings:

@lemonater47:

People who want to sound educated, I guess :) Just like how you correct people who say “armors”

It’s just something that makes my eyes itch, it’s when I see people using “your/you’re”, “they’re/their” and “it’s/its” incorrectly.

Hehehe. “Your” is pretty much slang. Lazy spelling. Using symbols isn’t something we native English speakers like to do. An apostrophe is a symbol and its the only one.

Also second language English speakers alway love to point out our mistakes. And it’s always with words with a ’ in it.

Armours is a spelling error. As a matter of fact that word became very common with games. Recently with skyrim and the fact that many modders are European and that many central and eastern eurpeans regardless of country tend to as an “s” on the end of words. Problem is that Americans and englishmens are starting to say armours. They get really odd looks but its starting to happen.

Also with with all is English speakers being in different countries From all over the world we all have different was of saying things. The UK, North America, New Zealand, Australia and South Africa (to an extent) all have different way of saying things even though English is an official language of that country. We all talk differently. But the one thing we all do is ignore the ’ when we type things not in a formal situation. The word is still pronounced the same regardless and it isn’t formal so why would we.

• It’s a bit disheartening as well as reliefing to see that the own language is not the only one being dumbed down and humiliated due to peoples lazyness and retardation. Thought that it’s just my fellow men being lazy and stupid but thank god it’s not the case. :D
    And yes feel free to correct my grammatical mistakes (I’m sure you’ll find some) but I’m at least trying to write and speak proper English. And German. ;)

Uhm, what was the topic about? 8-)

• @Sone9:

You did kinda join in January. :P

• mind you all that your bitching (yes i wrote it) does not help him in any way, and this topic is not about grammar, and what happens to languages these days.

I do not have an actuall source (i just read it on the forums i think it was a dev or a mod or anything like that) but i heard they wanna work on custom chars really since it was demanded from the community.

• @AngryDave:

@Sone9:

True, but I didn’t actually use it alot until a few weeks ago.

• @AngryDave:

@Sone9:

I joined during Beta test of the game and never use it to posting until the game was released