Constant Freezing

• Hello Forum, I’m starting this topic because I’m having a serious problem with the game. Whenever I enter any server the game simply will not function properly, it freezes up constantly, especially when I enter within melee range of someone and swing my weapon. I know its not a ping issue because I’ve tried it on dozens of servers and my ping is always fine. Its also not anything to do with my computers ability to run the game, it worked fine up until a few days ago. I’ve also run several much more demanding games since the problem started, so I know its not a problem with my computer.

I tried doing a fresh installation of the game, but that didn’t work. Is there some setting I need to change that switched itself or something? I am using Windows 8 64bit btw.

• Hey there.

Does this issue only occur at the start of the match/ point of joining? If so, then it is a know issue and i believe they are working on it. Most players refer to it as micro stutter, because their frame rates dip down VERY low. If this is the case, then the best you can do is wait it out or hold back a while before entering combat. Mine clears up after about 30 seconds.

If this is not the case then is there anything else you could elaborate on?

• @Phlint95:

Hey there.

Does this issue only occur at the start of the match/ point of joining? If so, then it is a know issue and i believe they are working on it. Most players refer to it as “Micro Stutter”, because their frame rates dip down VERY low. If this is the case, then the best you can do is wait it out or hold back a while before entering combat. Mine clears up after about 30 seconds.

If this is not the case then is there anything else you could elaborate on?

• That is essentially what is happening, although it doesn’t seem to significantly improve through the course of the battle. I find it occasionally improves to a playable state, but dips back down if I get into a large melee, which is obviously very bad D: Thanks for telling me its a issue that’s being worked on though, I’ll just have to wait a while in hopes of a fix :D

• Ooops! i seem to have quoted myself and posted twice!? What sorcery is this!?

• D: madnesssssss

• Does this issue only occur at the start of the match/ point of joining? is very macklere

• it is usually the worst at the begining of the match, but it usually goes on through the entire match.