When are the best times to play on an official server?

• Hey again,
    The official server are usually abandoned unfortunately, but today… I had my best Chivalry playing day ever today on the official TO server #10. It was just so awesome. Almost no tkers and voteabusers. (There were some but they got kicked quickly). The server was full most of the time. It was just so epic! Never had so much fun!

So my actual question is: Are there some clocktimes known when many players join the official servers?
    I really want this awesome gamexperience again later.

• not at all, as they are laggy as fuck

• @CRUSHED:

not at all, as they are laggy as fuck

This reply was no help at all… I played at the official to server #10 for HOURS and there was only a little lag when the server was full. Usually everything was fine.

• I seem to get lag for 30 secs at the start of each map on official servers, then it clears up. I dunno when the best times are, what country are you playing in?

• It’s all about making sure you are close to one. For me, living on the west coast. Any of the official west coast servers are nice and packed at around 9:00-12:00 pm PST. Usually the time we get on after coming home from work, getting dinner, and getting settled in for some gaming. And I get 60ish ping on them, which is cool. I finally have nice ping servers to moderate :D

• Best time is to play when there are no rank 40s on them.

Just remember if an Official Server is empty you can usually join it and then just wait for someone else to join and soon it will fill up. Just needs that first person to get it going.

• @gregcau:

Best time is to play when there are no rank 40s on them.

Just remember if an Official Server is empty you can usually join it and then just wait for someone else to join and soon it will fill up. Just needs that first person to get it going.

Yeah youre right. When I joined that server yesterday there where two more people already waiting there. Didn’t look pretty epic but after two rounds or so the server got filled epicly.

And well I live in Germany. So it’s no problem for me. I can join any european server with a ping never higher than 70. Usually I get a ping of 26 and on the UK servers I have something above 40. My ping never is a problem.

• Don’t know if #10 is from the US, but as Crushed mentioned the EU official servers lag way to much atm. Anyhow I guess it’s best to play on them when there’s other people? usually at 16:00 or later when people get back from work/school and until 2:00 then most server dies unless it’s a weekend. I believe that more experienced players stay up longer than the newbies and therefor it’s usually a lot more fun during nighttime. Or you could just join a clans TO server as they lag less and there’s usually more high levels there.