Why is Faucheur 4th seed?…given the reversed ruling

• So there’s no evidence that bigs hacked in the tournament so far, so why are we not reset to 1st seed? We earned 1st seed without cheating (based on the sponsor’s decision).

SO, out of all this drama, you 1. haven’t caught a cheater 2. simply fucked over a clan that worked hard to get the #1 seed. 3. Took a shit on the Faucheur name (and bigs reputation, needless to say). Furthermore, now we’re being accused of being cheaters by a large amount of the community, clan and non-clan players. Even those of us who have NOTHING to do with any of this are taking flak. I would say you’ve done a great job.

• There is video evidence. Not to mention there is even more evidence to prove that bigs is a known hacker.

Heres a little something for you to look at :) http://www.reddit.com/r/ChivalryGame/comments/1gom47/bigs_archer_for_faucher_accused_of_aimbotting/can10q6

As for your points
    1. We are in the process of catching one still. ( This whole thing isn’t over)
    2. This whole dilemma isn’t over, so the Dq is still in effect.
    3. Like it really matterd. F clan and bigs didn’t have a good rep to begin with.

This is a delicate matter, so stop posting needless threads. Your clans in-game attitude isn’t helping much either. I spoke to Skooma and he seems to be the only mature one. Glad you have him to keep you guys in line.

• LOL just owned, there’s nothing more to say. Clan members are just as guilty defending a known hacker imo. I can’t take faucher seriously anymore. Each and every member talks more shit each time they venture into a reputable server. Coming from someone who used to aimbot/wallhack in APB:Reloaded I know exactly how people act when they are guilty and he does exactly that.

• And the information keeps flowing… Bigs is a serial competitive cheater and needs to be banned from our community.

• @Phlint95:

There is video evidence. Not to mention there is even more evidence to prove that bigs is a known hacker.

So I am not a hardcore gamer. Am I naive in thinking that for someone to write an aimbot for Chivalry is a lot of work?

Or because Chiv uses the unreal engine it makes it a lot easier?

• @gregcau:

@Phlint95:

There is video evidence. Not to mention there is even more evidence to prove that bigs is a known hacker.

So I am not a hardcore gamer. Am I naive in thinking that for someone to write an aimbot for Chivalry is a lot of work?

Or because Chiv uses the unreal engine it makes it a lot easier?

google is your friend

• Not really an aimbot, it would be a trigger bot. He has been banned from ESl as well as many other tournys and comp scenes. His old steam account is banned. This guy has to go.

• Those videos are not IRREFUTABLE evidence. You can’t publicly accuse someone with such certainty without evidence that matches that level of your certainty. Maybe you need to learn the definition of irrefutable. As for his “inhuman reaction time” his recording may have very likely dropped below the “steady 25 fps” that you ASSUME. This would effect your “calculated reaction time” greatly. Attached is a link to a video of bigs competing in ESEA where hacking is very difficult; nearly impossible to get away with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpGTa4FKCxc

• I think I missed some stuff while I was on my dating spree. But there was a discussion about archery and twitching and I thought to myself well I twitch all the time when I switch to archery. I am not sure why but I do a last millisecond twitchy adjustment. Of course I usually miss anyway but it didnt seem right to accuse based upon twitching.

Anyway as I said I am not a hardcore gamer so I probably couldnt tell if someone is aimbotting or not but I know if I do archery long enough I can get very good. Though usually I get bored and switch classes.

• I would also like to point out that Faucheur didn’t want this to go public. It SHOULD have been kept a private issue, and handled as such. However both stark and Interitus members decided to post a thread accusing a player of hacking (that IS NOT how you handle an issue like this); you contact moderators and tournament sponsors etc. YOU made this public, now it must stay that way since our reputation is being tarnished.

So you don’t want it to be discussed publicly, but you thought it was best to publicly accuse that player by creating a thread….So you’re contradicting yourself.

IDIOT?

• @parkrangerstan:

Those videos are not IRREFUTABLE evidence. You can’t publicly accuse someone with such certainty without evidence that matches that level of your certainty. Maybe you need to learn the definition of irrefutable. As for his “inhuman reaction time” his recording may have very likely dropped below the “steady 25 fps” that you ASSUME. This would effect your “calculated reaction time” greatly. Attached is a link to a video of bigs competing in ESEA where hacking is very difficult; nearly impossible to get away with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpGTa4FKCxc

I can’t help but chuckle at the irony in this post. You claim that simple videos are not IRREFUTABLE evidence and your rebutle is a simple video. Its not hard to do that good in a pug regardless of skill. You are just digging yourself as well as Faucher into hole.

Did you even look at all the evidence that proves bigs is a known hacker? Hes banned from several leagues and his old steam account is banned. He even has a record on his current account. I guess you dint see that link in my first post. I see someone who obviously has the personality of a hacker and IS a hacker. Here is Chivalry, a game with no anti-cheat and here is a nice little tournament with a CASH prize.

Having a record on your current steam account is grounds alone for not being able to compete competitively in my opinion.

• Never said my video was PROOF he’s not a hacker…it’s only a small piece of evidence; just like the videos provided by int are only small pieces. Careful what you infer.

• @Phlint95:

Did you even look at all the evidence that proves bigs is a known hacker? Hes banned from several leagues and his old steam account is banned. He even has a record on his current account. I guess you dint see that link in my first post. I see someone who obviously has the personality of a hacker and IS a hacker.

Good enough for me, ban the bastard.

• The evidence thats being said about an old steam account 5 years ago was not even mine it was my friends that i did own at some point until i got my current 7 digit recovered. Theres no proof that was me on that old steam ID anyway, and he was the one that did all. My current steam account has no ban history http://www.legit-proof.com/search/?meth … 3A4748898.. Im willing to prove that I dont cheat in Chivalry in anyway possible.

• yea, don’t worry about it

• I’ve known bigs for awhile and yes I know I am in his clan and what not so most of this will probably get thrown right out the window, but he is a good guy. Even before I was in Fauchuer, when I was in KoC I knew him for awhile and he has always loved the game. Honestly breakfast I can’t see how you can judge bigs on the way he is acting when you don’t even know him or care too. He is willing to do ANYTHING to prove he doesn’t hack. Don’t spread out false information to get more people on your ban wagon. Most of the so called “evidence” is false or not evidence at all. Let this be decided by the TB and the man who is in charge of this tournament.

• I’d be more inclined to believe bigs if the rest of F wasn’t posting like rabid dogs over it imho.

If anything they are making his case worse.

• I love how the only thing faucher members can say is, “Hey listen, I’ve known bigs for awhile now, there’s no way he could possibly be hacking”. I guess that means that the serial killers people thought weren’t capable of it aren’t guilty then after all. The MULTIPLE videos speak for themselves, bigs can sit out this tourney, especially since there is cash on the line. He doesn’t deserve to play with the massive amounts of video evidence there is against him. TB should really be looking into anti-cheat measures though now that something like this has surfaced.

• “Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier.”

• @Dontuhateme
    I wasn’t trying to bring what i said to evidence at all man. I was simply saying that he is a nice guy and i couldn’t see him doing this for his respect for the game and for other games similar. You’re taking what i said out of context and you’re comparing what i said to serial killings. Lol. Come on man chill out, was not pouring oil into the fire was simply giving you my opinion on the guy.