Drug and poison mod>.>

• With the addition of mead in to the game we have the option to experience new visual affects while playing. This can be expanded on in so many ways with touch and use type “poisons” that could be scattered around in various maps to increase not only danger but also excitement and fun.
    I here by would like to humbly request someone to bring my idea to life as I lack the necessary udk skills to do so.

The first I would like to suggest is some kind of touch activated grass that causes everyone to appear as your enemies team. Berserk weed if you will.
    The next one would be usable and causes your sense of depth to grow, your weapons appear and perception stretches (increase of fov) when you swing and general waviness otherwise. Maybe some type of mushroom.
    The third would simply cause a black vignette to quickly grow until you can’t see and then inverts the colour for a time before slowly shrinking and returning to normal. Say similar to when someone gets bit by a snake and passes out with out ruining game play.
    the fourth and final I could think of would cause the fov to slow change by one to three points up or down between 60-120 fov.

• ……but what would this even add to the gameplay?

• @Psyfon:

……but what would this even add to the gameplay?

@Sapreaver:

to increase not only danger but also excitement and fun.

• This would make for some HILARIOUS youtube videos.