Agathian Toilet Man - Chivalry Easter egg!

• On Stoneshill map there is a toilet near the Agathian spawn. If you will attack the toilet you may hear a man saying something… uhm… “crap related”…

This is what he said to me:

-> “Can you please fetch me some leafs?.. Nothing dry…”

-> “I am afraid I/you will have to sit this one out…”

-> “I am not leaving! Out there i will just crap my pants…”

-> “Moaning they must have made the cider from green apples…”

-> “ARGHHhh… - For the kinnnng! Flushing Sound / Crapping sound

Check it out yourself ! :P

• Wow, I didn’t know about this! haha.

• I actually have a video showing this off on my hard drive, recorded around last year, hasn’t been uploaded :(

• there should be achievement that if you set it on fire as Mason and make it explode.

• Near which agathian spawn?

• lol funny stuff
    @Vesanus:

-> “Moaning Something about greenapples” (Didn’t heard because of a fight near the toilet).

Moaning they must have made the cider from green apples

• FINALLY you guys have noticed this!

I told most people I knew in game and showed them this masterpiece, because most tend not to go over there.

Basically in the barn at the very beginning of Stoneshill on the Agatha side on the left, you’ll see the outhouse. Or if you’re Mason, it’s on the second stage spawn when you push the cart.

But yes, that’s the masterpiece of Sir Loin xD

• For…the…king… splash noises

• @Slaughtervomit:

For…the…king… splash noises

So he shits on the king!

Id like to see a vid of this

• Wasn’t this added in a patch? I think i remember something being said about a easteregg being added to stoneshill and it was mentioned to be in a smelly place or something. I immediately realized it must be near the toilet. :)

• @gregcau:

lol funny stuff
    @Vesanus:

-> “Moaning Something about greenapples” (Didn’t heard because of a fight near the toilet).

Moaning they must have made the cider from green apples

Thanks, fixed.