Friday Update: What we're up to! June 21, 2013

• Hey everyone! It’s time for our Friday Update, and we’ve got a lot going on for you this week!

1. Pax Prime: We are definitely going! We’ll have a smaller booth compared to Pax East, but we’ll be there and in “Prime” form. So come check us out! We’ll have more details posted up as it gets closer to the event.

2. CU1 Beta 7 RC2: The last beta has been released! Patch notes here! If all goes well over the weekend, we’ll finally be able to release this patch to the live build next week! Thanks for your continued patience!

3. Emblem Contest: We have received an amazing amount of wonderful emblems for this contest. Thank you everyone for participating! The deadline is tomorrow night, so get those last minute submissions in! Here is the contest thread in case you missed it the first time: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14449

4. 8v8 Team Objective Tournament: This weekend, there is a North American 8v8 TO Tournament happening and you’re all invited to watch it! It’s happening this Saturday and Sunday and the community chipped in $730! Torn Banner has matched this, so there is a grand total of $1460 up for grabs, with the prize money going to the top 3 teams. All details including the links to the streams will be posted here! Good luck everyone!

5. Meet the Devs: Our Meet the Devs #2 Q&A with Richard Yang is now online! Enjoy it here!

6. Newsletter:The final thing in our update this week is that our 3rd issue of our newsletter has been released! You can check it out here!

• I WANT TO BE FIRST FOR MOORIC TOO.

• @b3h47pte:

I WANT TO BE FIRST FOR MOORIC TOO.

Lol!!

• @b3h47pte:

This reminds me, I saw a guy saying “BALRIC IS A DUUUUDE!” the other day. Hilarious.

• @brewergamer:

@b3h47pte:

This reminds me, I saw a guy saying “BALRIC IS A DUUUUDE!” the other day. Hilarious.

Whats wrong with that? Balric is a dude.