Stab through shield glitch/bug still possible in latest beta

• @Tibberius:

Our new collision radius for enemies old will fix this and other issues with getting too close to opponents and having your attacks start behind their blocks. It is testable in our patch 2 beta 1.

Do I need to take you serious anymore, Tibberius (or who ever is testing the shields and is fixing it? We’re at beta 7 right now, and this stab through shield bug/glitch still hasn’t bin fixed. So this is what you do to reported bugs, that have bin reported (with video proof and to the developers themself) several times …… NOT FIX IT AT ALL?

This video has bin made in the latest beta btw.

fuFY5C77yfw

• Do we really need two threads for this?

• Apparently it’s not a bug so they are not actively looking at any method to fix this.

• Not priority according to BB.

• Could you please remake the video with a perspective from some 3rd guy? I.e. one video like this (1st person perspective of the attacker) and one with 1st person perspective looking at the whole action from different angles?

Lately, I have a strong suspicion that the 1st person perspective is very misleading.

• @Martin:

Apparently it’s not a bug so they are not actively looking at any method to fix this.

When you look at the video above it doesn’t even look like the stab should connect with the player model though. Maybe it would connect with the back foot the first time but looks like it’s too wide for the second two strikes.

• I’m done with this game, seriously. I always get hit despite the fact I’m blocking/ parrying - people are blocking/ parrying my attacks while I’m behind them. Are we ever going to see this fixed? I mean, the game was released in October and now we’ve the end of June.

• @Shellshock:

I’m done with this game, seriously. I always get hit despite the fact I’m blocking/ parrying - people are blocking/ parrying my attacks while I’m behind them. Are we ever going to see this fixed? I mean, the game was released in October and now we’ve the end of June.

They wanne get rid of the shield players. Why do you think there is no shield player in the so called council.