Tis' but a Flesh Wound

• So, I have a Concept for a Juggernaut Mode in Chivalry, it’s a game mode of only 8 people, you are the Soldiers of an Agathian Lord and you stand at his Court, the Masons send an assasin, a lone knight, to solve the whole affair, this , my good lads, is the Black Knight.

He is Over 7 Feet Tall, and has more health than two hundred hoisting experts, if you manage to cut off one of his limbs, like an arm or something, that won’t count, he will keep fighting, the only way to kill him is to cut off his head, or to chop of all of his limbs.

It’s 7 players versus the Black Knight, in order to Win a round you must kill him 3 Times before he manages to break into the Inner Sactum of the Castle, he is really fast, he can swing a Zweihandr like a broadsword and has more witticisms the guy who invented the name “Mr Lister the SIster Fister”

• This is a magnificent idea.

• Haha, I like it. However, if he dies, it should be the end of the round - not after 3 times.

• Perhaps we can discuss that, the thing is that if it’s he dies once then it’s round over, I feel it should be a little unfair for the Black Knight

• @Drastbrand:

Perhaps we can discuss that, the thing is that if it’s he dies once then it’s round over, I feel it should be a little unfair for the Black Knight

Then other ways should be found to balance it.

• @The:

@Drastbrand:

Perhaps we can discuss that, the thing is that if it’s he dies once then it’s round over, I feel it should be a little unfair for the Black Knight

Then other ways should be found to balance it.

Definitely agree that the Black Knight dying should be the end.

Black Knight would need to be immune to flinch, kicks.

Health total you can balance.

I would have each of his strikes be the equivalent of a vanguard charge to knock opponents back.

• Cutting off all his limbs won’t kill him.

He’ll bite your legs off.

• How would you make the chop-of-a-limb happen? Only by hitting the certain parts? I think it would be easier, if the Black Knight would just lose a limb for every 1/4 of health lost.

my suggestion:

-1st he loses the left arm ( can’t use a shield anymore)
    -2nd he loses a leg ( cant sprint anymore, moves slower, can’t do normal kicks anymore - only jump-kicks)
    -3rd he loses the right arm ( can’t use a sword anymore)
    -4th his health reaches 0% and he loses his last leg

Very good idea, hope we will get such a playmode :)

edit: the Black Knight of course shouldn’t be able to lose - if he gets all his limbs chopped of the round ends as a draw.

• @NIB:

How would you make the chop-of-a-limb happen? Only by hitting the certain parts? I think it would be easier, if the Black Knight would just lose a limb for every 1/4 of health lost.

my suggestion:

-1st he loses the left arm ( can’t use a shield anymore)
    -2nd he loses a leg ( cant sprint anymore, moves slower, can’t do normal kicks anymore - only jump-kicks)
    -3rd he loses the right arm ( can’t use a sword anymore)
    -4th his health reaches 0% and he loses his last leg

Very good idea, hope we will get such a playmode :)

edit: the Black Knight of course shouldn’t be able to lose - if he gets all his limbs chopped of the round ends as a draw.

All this.

• Aye!

• Definitely love the idea.

• yes….Yes…YES!

• @Phlint95:

yes….Yes…YES!

……Y E S !!

• I don’t like the idea of ‘kill him by hacking off all his limbs or cutting his head off’ kind of thing, but a player with the speed of an MaA (without dodge ofc), health of 10 Knights and the ability to use a Zweihander or something like a Broad (or Sabre). That sounds neat. Also perhaps the ability to use Zweis and stuff in combination with a shield? It would be very OP, but you’d have to use teamplay to take him down. It’d be fun.

If horses were implemented, that would be especially epic.

edit: He should also be immune to kicks and flinching.