Will it run on my pc specs?

• I just heard about Chivalry and also just bought a new pc. Please pardon the simplicity of the question, but I’ve never really dabbled in pc titles and don’t really know how to interpret the specs labeled on the one I just bought and those posted for the requirements to run Chivalry. I had actually brought the specs for it when I went shopping for the new com, but the only worker available also didn’t know how to compare both sets of specs.
    I’d like to be able to run it, but don’t really have the cash for a top end gaming pc. I haven’t opened the one I bought yet. Thought I should ask here on the forum first.

Thx for any feedback you can give :)

Model: HP Pavilion 23-b030 All-in-One Desktop

Max Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
    Processor: 3.4 GHz A-Series Dual-Core A4-5300
    RAM: 6 GB DDR3
    Memory Speed: 1600 MHz
    Hard Drive : 1024 GB SATA
    Graphics Coprocessor: AMD Radeon HD 7480D
    Graphics Card Ram Size: 6 MB
    Wireless Type: 802.11bgn
    Processor Brand: AMD
    Processor Count : 2
    Computer Memory Type: DDR3 SDRAM
    Hard Drive Interface: Serial ATA
    Hard Drive Rotational Speed: 7200 RPM

• I think it will run, but I don’t expect it to perform very well. The processor and graphics card are aimed at average desktop usage meaning they aren’t very powerful. I’d imagine you’d have to play at low maybe medium settings to get ~30 fps on average. That’s just an estimate, though. Somebody with similar specs should share their experience to be of better service.

• Integrated graphics don’t run this game well. Your graphics chipset scores a 498 benchmark. The minimum specs graphics for this game (Nvidia 8800 GT) scores a 748.
    Short answer = No.