For a Playstation and Xbox version

• Hi, i discover Chivalry Medieval Warfare, on a lan party in a Medieval Event in France Last week.

I was very impressed by this game, totally marvellous! i ve seen it on a full hd display, and it was very good, except some video bugs.

Now, i know this game, i m just surprised that it doesn’t exist yet on Playstation or Xbox

it would be a killer application like Call of Duty or Battelfield

please tell me that one version is in progress

Congrats for your Job and for our pleasure

• Would never work as intended on a controller I’m afraid. You’d already need 6 buttons to map each strike/slash. That leaves very little for voice commands and other stuff. That and it already takes ages to get a patch out, let alone a complete version for another platform.

• Actually, the game works with 360 controllers.

• Work as in, you can actually play it in a satisfactory manner e.g. playable?

• @Tower:

Work as in, you can actually play it in a satisfactory manner e.g. playable?

Yea, completely fine on an Xbox 360 controller.

• @Teocyn:

@Tower:

Work as in, you can actually play it in a satisfactory manner e.g. playable?

Yea, completely fine on an Xbox 360 controller.

Its easy to map controls with the alternate server browser. Its one of its features.

What I want to be on PC is the last of us. Now that’s a game that should be ported.

• I stand corrected then.

• @lemonater47:

What I want to be on PC is the last of us. Now that’s a game that should be ported.

Oh god yes.

• I’m trying to imagine aiming my stabs with a controller. Poor teammates… :)

• Tbh this is Torn Banner’s FIRST commercial game, I very much doubt they have the time, experience and resources to port this to console. Plus it still needs more fixes for the PC before anything else.

Call of Duty and such games were produced by gigantic publishers with an absolute fuckton of money, resources, test labs, previous experience etc. There’s absolutely no comparison between those and TBS which is basically “a few guys who got together to make a fun game”, and have only just recently come together as a physical studio.

I think it would be wasted effort. Would prefer them to fix up Chiv for PC, then move onto a different type of game to build their skills and experience. Something different like Arrowhead with Magicka - Showdown Effect, Mojang with Minecraft - Scrolls etc, the devs trying something new. Also as others have said, some on the team were testing using 360 controllers during the Alpha, and all felt it worked surprisingly well apparently. Mouse & keyboard for me though heh.