When will projectiles (that have been shot) show again?

• This was one of my favorite features when Chivalry first came out. Why was it removed? It was so cool to archer someone all over the body and be able to see where I shot them :).

Will it be put back in?

• Nevermind, it looks like it will be fixed in the latest patch. Is this right? Also, will all projectiles shot during a game remain in the map, or do they disappear over time? Thanks.

• I’m not sure how long projectiles will exist on the map, personally I think it would be a good idea to have them exist on the map until the player who shot them respawns. I do know that there are currently a lot of objects and surfaces that projectiles won’t show up on like trees, fences.

• @Sidewinder:

I’m not sure how long projectiles will exist on the map, personally I think it would be a good idea to have them exist on the map until the player who shot them respawns. I do know that there are currently a lot of objects and surfaces that projectiles won’t show up on like trees, fences.

I’ve always said that too, they should be cleared on respawn or disconnect / spectator switch. Immensely annoying running around trying to find javelins when playing as the javelined. Picking up spent ammo is crucial to that class!