Rank glitch

• So im now rank 45 from rank 28, and it doesnt seem to want to reset even when i restart steam.

WTF. Will this go away? I’d rather people dont think im a bloody level 45, I look like a truly terrible player from that angle.

• Just so everyone knows, this is a massive problem. I personally got catapulted to level 45, and so have heaps and heaps of other people in the AUS servers. It’s been about 3 days and it still hasn’t been fixed yet.

• @wyrda78:

Just so everyone knows, this is a massive problem. I personally got catapulted to level 45, and so have heaps and heaps of other people in the AUS servers. It’s been about 3 days and it still hasn’t been fixed yet.

It’s been happening for the last 2 weeks + unfortunately. It seems to have really spiraled out of control though.

One way to check your rank was to look at UDKstats.ini in Documents>My Games> Chivalry>UDKgame>Config and see your total amount of XP. You could then check that with a few threads on the forums for a rough estimation on what your level should be.

When I was rank 41, my main XP was around 3.3 million, since I shot up to 45, it’s now 6.7 million. I was hoping that this was a reversible glitch but I’m not sure how it’s going to be reversed now.

• There should be a “post new Rank Glitch thread” button on the forum.

• @dudeface:

There should be a “post new Rank Glitch thread” button on the forum.

Rank glitches don’t seem to be listed in the know bugs thread however.

• @Triumphant:

So im now rank 45 from rank 28, and it doesnt seem to want to reset even when i restart steam…

Exactly the same happened to me. After that I played a lot, I guess, and now I’m even 46.

• People are getting permanently bumped to rank 45 and 46.

This is something that really needs fixing. As when you get bumped to these two particular ranks your stuck there.

• I got bumped to lvl 45 (now 46) from my legitimitely earned lvl 36.

• I’m rank 44 right now. How will I know that it is legit when I hit rank 45??
    My world is in turmoil.

• I’m tempted to just reset my stats and see if the rank glitch happens to me. I’m still only like level 43, haven’t played in 3 months.

• @Apicius:

I got bumped to lvl 45 (now 46) from my legitimitely earned lvl 36.

Exactly the same story. I was level 36 then got bumped to 45 then further bumped to 46.

• Yeah this seems to be a pretty big issue across the Aus servers, personally got boosted from 19 to 31, then from 33 to 46. Is there a way to reset levels? I’d much rather just re-earn them than run around looking like I should be better than I am haha.

• I have a different rank glitch.
    My server has RankLimit set to “true” with MinRank 1 and MaxPank 36.
    My player rank is 21. When the map changes, I get kicked because my rank is too high.
    It appears that I can rejoin after the kick but this is annoying.