Which servers support XP and unlocks?

• I thought it was all the official servers, but sometimes even those don’t give you weapon unlocks or XP. I’m guessing it’s some kind of glitch?

• @Kerminater:

I thought it was all the official servers, but sometimes even those don’t give you weapon unlocks or XP. I’m guessing it’s some kind of glitch?

Yeah, yesterday I was on a server and some people were complaining of it. Steam in general was acting funny with the game yesterday. All official, and most non official should allow unlocks. But if its not, its either a server side or steam side issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• @ChuckingIt:

@Kerminater:

I thought it was all the official servers, but sometimes even those don’t give you weapon unlocks or XP. I’m guessing it’s some kind of glitch?

Yeah, yesterday I was on a server and some people were complaining of it. Steam in general was acting funny with the game yesterday. All official, and most non official should allow unlocks. But if its not, its either a server side or steam side issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Most non-official support unlocks? That’s interesting. What determines this so I can know which to avoid?

• @Kerminater:

Most non-official support unlocks? That’s interesting. What determines this so I can know which to avoid?

It is determined by the server operator changing the ranked=true to ranked=false in the config files. Which most don’t because making a non ranked server doesn’t have any advantages since K/D or matchmaking is non existent. I’d say find a server with good ping and try it out. If you notice unlocks working, favorite it.

• This has always been wonky. All of our servers by default have been set to ranked=true but it has not always worked correctly. Many times, players would complain that they were not getting credit for their kills and would leave. I would tell them that it was ranked but I am thinking there is an issue with the server reporting stats to and from Steam correctly. I also believe that this is compounded by the netcode but I could be wrong. This game perk has always been inconsistent at best. I would say this is very true as I mostly play on the Kila servers, I have well over 900 hours in the game and only ranked 48. So if kills do not register correctly in the stats with steam I have been robbed…. hehe