Easy spectate button

• When in spectator mode you have a a medium size transparent circle in the center on your screen. You have a keybind named “Quick spectate” that if binded will let you jump from free spectating directly in the player view that is in the center of that circle. Pressing the quick spectate button again will abandon the current player´s view. Very handy IMO.

I´d also like to suggest an 50 - 70 % increase to spectator´s flying speed, removing acceleration entirely, removing vertical movement entirely (making it so you stay in one altitude and move up and down using 2 keys)

:)

• Interesting.

What I miss most is a spectate button on class selection. Kinda dumb that you have to press return to spectate in FFA…

• @funthomass:

[…]
    I´d also like to suggest an 50 - 70 % increase to spectator´s flying speed, removing acceleration entirely, removing vertical movement entirely (making it so you stay in one altitude and move up and down using 2 keys)

:)

Spacebar and left Control move up and down in Free Cam mode. Spacebar swaps between 3rd and 1st person when following a player.

Sometimes you can hold Shift for a significant camera speed boost, but that seems to be a glitch as it doesn’t happen often.