More free weekends?

• Just wondering whether there will be more free weekends sometime soon, especially now that the new patch is out/almost out. I enjoyed the fresh infusion of players the last go around and I really think another free weekend could help freshen up this game. Even 4 free weekends in a row or something could do wonders in increasing the player count, ESPECIALLY if combined with a sale.

Thoughts?

• That’s Valve’s prerogative I believe. Nothing to do with us.

• @Daiyuki:

That’s Valve’s prerogative I believe. Nothing to do with us.

Ah, that’s a shame. Could TB do a sale or is that also Valve’s decision?

• That is all through Valve. We’re just poor peasants to them and when we’re ready to be knighted, they will let us know ;)

Also, we just had a free weekend not too long ago, so it wouldn’t be happening anytime soon anyways.

• Could you request it, though? Like, persuade them because you want to, need to or whatever? Not saying you do, just want to know if Valve would take requests into consideration.

• @Tower:

Could you request it, though? Like, persuade them because you want to, need to or whatever? Not saying you do, just want to know if Valve would take requests into consideration.

It’s more like they ask us if we’re interested and we’ll say yes or no and then they pick the date >.>