• BUG: No health regeneration at all.
    Date: 21:30 GMT - 25/06/2012
    Game: TO
    Map: Dark Forest
    Objective: 2
    Server: Unknown non-official EUR
    Class: Vanguard
    Loadout: Brandi, dane, hatchets
    Note: ALT+TABBED after critical wounding.

During play I nearly died, at which point I alt+tab’d away to turn on my mouse profile from the desktop. I came straight back and hid behind a pillar to heal, but regeneration didn’t happen even after I continued to wait for over a minute. If this is a new feature introduced by the patch I didn’t see it in the notes!

• I can confirm the same thing, last night on DarkForest TDM. I waited over 4 minutes standing still and my health never started to regenerate. I did not alt-tab or anything like that, I just stood in a safe area where nobody came for 4 minutes.

No idea what triggered it, I had just killed 7 people (probably one of my best streaks ever, did the whole thing with no stamina - maybe being out of stamina for so long did it?) and was waiting to go back for more but I never got the opportunity thanks to the lack of regen.

• Health regeneration has never worked for me… until now I didn’t even know that there is health regen.

• @Shellshock:

Health regeneration has never worked for me… until now I didn’t even know that there is health regen.

You can’t do anything except walk for health regeneration to take effect. You probably sprint too much.