Idea for Chivalry Dlc

• This is just my opinion and a lot of other people agree. Torn Banner studios should make an 8 dollar Dlc for chivalry that includes zombies. It may be generic but me and my friends think having a zombie survival mode and a player vs zombie player mode.

• Sounds fun… Sounds a bit like Hellraid. Lol.

Zombie Chivalry though… Sounds strange.

• Leave it too the modders.

• Yeah, but what modders? There ARE no Chivalry mods. There are a few concepts, but they all look dead and there are no downloads!

• @Kill3rCat:

Yeah, but what modders? There ARE no Chivalry mods. There are a few concepts, but they all look dead and there are no downloads!

Maybe becuase mod tools only got released a couple of weeks ago and the mod tools themselves are in an alpha state.

• @lemonater47:

@Kill3rCat:

Yeah, but what modders? There ARE no Chivalry mods. There are a few concepts, but they all look dead and there are no downloads!

Maybe becuase mod tools only got released a couple of weeks ago and the mod tools themselves are in an alpha state.

Ah, right. I didn’t know that. Thanks for letting me know. I’ll keep an eye out. :)

• Rather want something like….Tenosians. Or some other countries under agathian rule start a uprising.

• @Hunutteri:

Rather want something like….Tenosians. Or some other countries under agathian rule start a uprising.

Yeah, rather a DLC concerning the actual gameworld. Tenosians counter-attack Agatha, Masons are like “told you so!”. We get some Campaign game mode similar to Red Orchestra 2 where we conquer parts of the entire world of Agatha until we win. We get a lot more lore, more weapons, more customisation options…

Either that, or the masses want “Survive endless hordes of zombies with your friends”-mode.

• That would be quite a bloody mess.
    I like the idea :D

• @Kill3rCat:

But there are some in progress. For example Bushido mod.

• Did I heard DLC ? need to pay more for play to this magic game ?
    NO ! I love this game because they don’t do that, they are cools guys.

I will lose respect, as a lot of people, for TB if they begin to do that.
    The DLC is a shitty Suggestion.

I wont pay.